auto's for me to smoke

green_ste

gosh aint the week flown by

my 2 kush n cheese plants are doing really well so far.

heres plant (a) she is a good inch taller than plant (b)

and heres plant (b)

they both have just been getting a good drink of water when they need it and ive put plant (a) a bit closer to the light in hope to control her height.

im guessing tho as cheese is a sat dom plant that plant (a) will be more cheese dom which is a good thing altho i love my kush weed.

thanks for dropping in folks

Thank you for the update :) very much appreciated. Nice to know about the adoption best of luck with that mate..

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

these girls seem to be flying along, every day i see a difference in them

plant (a) is alot more stretchy than what i'd like so i got some small canes on there way just in case

they both have been just getting water

here's my kush n cheese plant (a)

kush n cheese (a)

and here's plant (b)

kush n cheese (b)

thanks alot folks for stopping by
  • Like 8

Plant (b) looks a little more indica dominant than plant (a) :)

Thank you for the update

All the best

D-M..😨

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

im sorry for the lack of update folks. i had a security issue and i've been unwell. my wife kindly watered them but she is disabled so carnt do much more.

since the last update these two girls has shot up and started to flower.

they both are now over the 5 foot mark in height and unfortunately as i couldnt get to lift the light the tops are affected by a nasty looking claw

i am sorry about this

these pics are from sunday. i noticed that they was looking a little light as i gave them a light feed of pm oldtimers bloom at half a mil per litre

here's plant (a)

kush n cheese (a) top

kush n cheese (a) bottom

kush n cheese (a) bud

and here's plant (b)

kush n cheese (b) top

kush n cheese (b) bottom

kush n cheese (b) bud

thanks for looking and i will get back on top of things from here on in

• Like 3

im sorry for the lack of update folks. i had a security issue and i've been unwell. my wife kindly watered them but she is disabled so carnt do much more.

since the last update these two girls has shot up and started to flower.

they both are now over the 5 foot mark in height and unfortunately as i couldnt get to lift the light the tops are affected by a nasty looking claw

i am sorry about this

these pics are from sunday. i noticed that they was looking a little light as i gave them a light feed of pm oldtimers bloom at half a mil per litre

here's plant (a)

and here's plant (b)

thanks for looking and i will get back on top of things from here on in

We do what we can mate and nice you have your wife there guve you a hand when times get hard.. Nice to know its not just me that sends the wife in from time to time drop some water on lol..

I would up feed mate to 1ml/l of pm oldtymer bloom as due to size they will need it imo

All the best mate

D-M..

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

cheers d m bud, i dunno what happened to last weeks update but i got the pics so will do that now and this weeks tomorrow

yeah its great when you got someone to help out in time of need, sadly tho my misses is disabled and can only reach a couple of plants but least she tries.

ok so im really bummed about this grow and wished i was there to raise up that light to stop that nasty looking clawing but they are flowering there heads off so hopefully they forgive me.

ive been feeding them around 1 to 1.5ml of oldtimers bloom and they seem happy.

here's plant (a)

kush n cheese (a) top

and still plant (a)

kush n cheese (a) bottom

and a bud shot

kush n cheese (a) bud

here's plant (b)

kush n cheese (b) top

more plant (b)

kush n cheese (b) bottom

and a bud shot

kush n cheese (b) bud

i'll get this weeks pics uploaded and catch up tomoz but thanks for looking in folks

• Like 4

i just managed to get the laptop from the misses so thought id get up these pics

they seem to be flowering along nicely. i noticed that the bottom leaves are yellowing so i upped the feed to 2ml per litre. i will up it a drop more during the week and i'll add a bit of fish mix to give them a boost.

temps and rh seem to be running ok and i brought and put up a new cf so i know things are good.

here's plant (a)

kush n cheese (a)

her bud shot

kush n cheese (a) bud

and plant (b)

kush n cheese (b)

and her bud shot

kush n cheese (b) bud

thanks again for dropping in

• Like 5

Hi, @@green_ste. Your Plants are looking nice m8 5ft tall hope the dinafem cheese xxl turn out banging was gonna do mixed strains but due to them gonna be grown in nft be easy doing just the one strain this time good luck Wiv ur Plants.Chris,

• Like 2

hiya d-m bud,

id of done this diary yesterday but the misses took her laptop back. i must get my own because its no good trying to do stuff via a shitty mobile and a ps4.

both girls are doing well. i noticed milly growing on the one so i'll be spraying them after. i dont know why i got milly in there because i not seen it on my main grow for a long time but the strains i got dont allow milly to grow on them so i'll be looking into moving the vent to push more air past these girls and see how they are going after that.

they both are on 2ml of oldtimers bloom and they are yellowing bottom up but its slow so i'll be upping the food by half a mil and see how they go from there.

i had a comment on one of my pics saying that my plant was over fert by the claw. i thought i should add that the claw happened before i started to feed them. it happened because the plants grew way taller than what my light was at. i was ill at the time so i didnt notice until i was well again.

if folk still think its over fert please say and i'll back the feed off. ive only done one grow before this with these nutes so im still finding my feet. i used to use plant magics other grow and bloom the chem side to oldtimers.

as promised here's the pics

plant (a) top

kush n cheese (a) top

plant (a) bottom

kush n cheese (a) bottom

plant (a) bud

kush n cheese (a) bud

plant (b) top

kush n cheese (b) top

plant (b) bottom

kush n cheese (b) bottom

plant (b) bud

kush n cheese (b) bud

as you can see they are flying along and i had to tie up some of the stems due to them bending over.

thanks for looking in folks

• Like 3

hiya d-m bud,

id of done this diary yesterday but the misses took her laptop back. i must get my own because its no good trying to do stuff via a shitty mobile and a ps4.

both girls are doing well. i noticed milly growing on the one so i'll be spraying them after. i dont know why i got milly in there because i not seen it on my main grow for a long time but the strains i got dont allow milly to grow on them so i'll be looking into moving the vent to push more air past these girls and see how they are going after that.

they both are on 2ml of oldtimers bloom and they are yellowing bottom up but its slow so i'll be upping the food by half a mil and see how they go from there.

i had a comment on one of my pics saying that my plant was over fert by the claw. i thought i should add that the claw happened before i started to feed them. it happened because the plants grew way taller than what my light was at. i was ill at the time so i didnt notice until i was well again.

if folk still think its over fert please say and i'll back the feed off. ive only done one grow before this with these nutes so im still finding my feet. i used to use plant magics other grow and bloom the chem side to oldtimers.

as promised here's the pics

plant (a) top

plant (a) bottom

plant (a) bud

plant (b) top

plant (b) bottom

plant (b) bud

as you can see they are flying along and i had to tie up some of the stems due to them bending over.

thanks for looking in folks

Thank you for the update mate and always nice to meet another member of the playstation nation :)

I would say up food to 3ml/l mate that should help. Do you have a ec pen? Also how far along are you as they look maybe 2-4 weeks off so nearly time to flush?.. Do you add molasses to your food during the later bloom phase?

All ththe best

D-M..