Another self build from Crystal Warrior

Aurora Ruderalis

@@Keeno88 I just winged it with my design, a work in progress if you like. The main essential is a 4" fan and c/f, everything else you can improvise and play with. I made the fridge without even a drill. Carving knife and a screwdriver!

Good luck bro....

@@Keeno88 I just winged it with my design, a work in progress if you like. The main essential is a 4" fan and c/f, everything else you can improvise and play with. I made the fridge without even a drill. Carving knife and a screwdriver!

Good luck bro....

Ahh good old fashioned improv ! The only the I'm trying to get my round at the moment is wiring for the lights ! I'm hoping to have 3 or 4 CFLs but can't get my head round wiring together to avoid having 4 individual sockets for them.

@@Keeno88 would love to tell you how I done it but I ain't no sparkie and would prefer to not be responsible for your untimely demise. I would however recommend you search the diy section, I and others have had this question answered on there...

It will be easy to find and will be a better guide than I can give you just now...it is piss easy though bro, search it.

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

Will take more care with that strain next time...

;)

Chang loves that stuff...

Edited by crystal warrior