Another self build from Crystal Warrior

Aurora Ruderalis

@@stu914 it's like woman and shoes mate woman and shoes! How many choice dilemmas have I seen posted, Aaaaaaaaargh what next?! I spend hours window shopping on attitude......been liking the look of bomb seeds.... Noticed micron by top tao as freebies that caught my eye...

Will be splashing out on some good genes when I get back I think..

Just random stuff in the locker at the moment

Crystal

• Like 1

@@stu914 it's like women and shoes mate. Decisions, decisions!! Did those micron from top tao catch your eye?

E2a

Apologies for double post, my Internet is so bad at the moment...

Edited by crystal warrior

• 3 weeks later...

:fear: So whats been happening recently in crystals palace? Been on 12/12 now for quite a while, just over twenty days I reckon. Had two males show their nanas and what a pair of lads they were!!! So chopped them out of the equation leaving one female in the pot. Guess things worked out o.k. in the numbers game. Biggest worry to date has been temps so have rigged up a couple of cfls in the mum/baby room that I have on 24hrs. Two p.c. fans are blowing the warm air into the flowering chamber keeping lights off temps at 19 or twenty. Lights on is about 25/26 so am happy enough with that. Had a drop to fourteen before rigging the lights up which is scary but only for one night.

The lady seems happy and is stretching a bit now but not much left in her I reckon, having said that some just keep going and going.

Not done too much bending and training either and all the ties have been taken off now to let her stretch naturally. Cant have anything slow this down right now so let nature take its course.

Starting to notice a few crystals on the bud leaves which is nice and she has a fine, fine old school aroma...

Time will tell. Some random pics to follow if my laptop plays ball....

Really wanted to update to wish everyone that stops by a brilliant christmas and good luck in the awesome christmas comps.......

And what brilliant comps they are, thanks to all involved...

Love and peace.

Happy christmas. :yahoo::yahoo:

gallery_63935_9726_21265.jpg

And another...

gallery_63935_9726_121589.jpg

Edited to tentatively attempt to add pics...

• Like 4

:toot:

Hey folks, just thought I would slip a wee christmas tree shot in......

Can anybody guess the strain, I have no idea!!!

gallery_63935_9726_85644.jpg

Shes filling out day by day now which is nice....

Anyhoo happy christmas all..

Crystal Warrior...

And quick edit to stick in another pic, not a great shot but...

gallery_63935_9726_244184.jpg

shes filling out and smellin fine...

• Like 1

@

Is this the xmas quiz? Guess the strain........Oh I know.....its that skunk stuff, innit? :doh:

OK, so whats the prize?

Have a good one mate, the setup looks like its working well

atb

stu

@@stu914 right first time! You win a bundle of seeds if she goes hermie!!!

The setup is all good at the minute, almost boring as everything is working well!!

Looking forward to playing in the mother and baby room in a month or two....

Time to find a wee bonsai mum some time soon and get this machine super tuned...

Saw a nice icebox the other day that was screaming bubbler at me the other day.hmmmmmmm....

Happy christmas bro....

will try and find a bud shot...

gallery_63935_9726_28400.jpg

edited to add pic...

• Like 2

gallery_63935_9726_4326.jpg

the workings at the mo. empty mother room breathing warm air via two p.c.. fans.. fueled by a couple of cfls....for warmth...light baffle reeeasonable....little light pollution..

flower room...one lady....soil temp.20.4. - 22.2 water temp for watering

• Like 1

Nice little setup you have there crystal warrior, what are you going to do with it when you go on holiday though?

Do you know the footprint of the individual lockers?

I'm about to move house and need to drastically downsize my grow and I'm thinking of something along the same lines as this.

Hey folks, happy new year to all. Quick update to post a couple of pics I hope. Have really been giving all I can to this plant in terms of comfort and heat. Have also kept all stress down to a minimum as she has to come down in about ten days ready or not. Have also set a dehumidifier to run which may or may not speed things up but as I had one to hand I reckon it will do no harm. These pics are a few days old now. Just been and had a cheeky whiff of her and my god does she honk. Curiously its a real shape shifter of smells, with diesel, berry, almond liquer and outright musky niceness. But the smell seems well different lights on/off. She has a lovely feel to her, tacky and gooey but waxy a bit as well....

gallery_63935_9726_255016.jpg

As good a close up as I can get. Noticing some pink coming through on the buds...

Terrible pic but the best I got of her out....

gallery_63935_9726_28236.jpg

Hope she gets done in the nick of time...

gallery_63935_9726_231485.jpg

Twin tops....