Dinafem critical 2.0 auto

greenvigilante

hey mark:) starting to get a load of amber trichs right now so may start a flush tomorrows mate.kinda caught me by suprise as im not used to autos finishing till 75+days but these are quick girls

I've not done our auto myself but going from the guys at the office around 60-65 days. Which if you think about the photo strain 45-50 days so that's about right :) how are they compared to other autos you have done?, I know you have ran some Dutch passion strains

All the best and imo start the flush :) 7-10 days left

D-M..

• Like 1

I've not done our auto myself but going from the guys at the office around 60-65 days. Which if you think about the photo strain 45-50 days so that's about right :) how are they compared to other autos you have done?, I know you have ran some Dutch passion strains

All the best and imo start the flush :) 7-10 days left

D-M..

the critical 2.0 stnks to high heavens wth rock solid buds:) they defo compare in that department,rather than big massive colas im getting lots of smaller nugs that could smash a window lol

the smell and vigor defo compare with the best autos ive ran

would rank it along with any sweet seeds and dutch passion for smell and bud appeal

would also say it ranks along side those sweet seeds for yields but below the think different and auto ultimate ive ran

for a fair comparison with those 2 big strains ill need to give the dinafem xxl strains a go

for ease of growth they ran themselves lol.

• Like 1

the critical 2.0 stnks to high heavens wth rock solid buds:) they defo compare in that department,rather than big massive colas im getting lots of smaller nugs that could smash a window lol

the smell and vigor defo compare with the best autos ive ran

would rank it along with any sweet seeds and dutch passion for smell and bud appeal

would also say it ranks along side those sweet seeds for yields but below the think different and auto ultimate ive ran

for a fair comparison with those 2 big strains ill need to give the dinafem xxl strains a go

for ease of growth they ran themselves lol.

I know I would love to see our xxl in your garden :) and glad you rate our autos so highly :). Will be intouch via pm mate

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I know I would love to see our xxl in your garden :) and glad you rate our autos so highly :). Will be intouch via pm mate

All the best

D-M..

fair play mark:)

i know i questioned this strain earlier and altho they dont have the biggest buds in the world i can honestly say these buds are solid and tight as can be

feels like they could smash a fecking window lol

• Like 1

girls are coming down today

prob have about 30-40% ambers right now and dense dense nugs

these critical 2.0 auto defo can produce some great nugs in a short time(65 days) buds filled right out will be great to see how dense they are when dry

• Like 2

just done there guys.

back breaking lol.

got it all on drying racks and its filled all 8 racks which is a major plus :P

buds are densest ive ever had

ill get some pics up once dry

over the weekend ill get the grow room clean and kick off another while its not summer lmfao

• Like 1

just done there guys.

back breaking lol.

got it all on drying racks and its filled all 8 racks which is a major plus :P

buds are densest ive ever had

ill get some pics up once dry

over the weekend ill get the grow room clean and kick off another while its not summer lmfao

It sounds like you have had great results :) will be nice to see the finished product once dry :).

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

It sounds like you have had great results :) will be nice to see the finished product once dry :).

All the best

D-M..

cheers buddy:) one of the biggest auto grows ive done in terms of yield:) smashing strain

• Like 1

all i will say about this critical 2.0 auto is WOW great smoke and great yield

pulled about 60oz in 65 days of mega dense buds

some of my mates have said it tastes just like it does in the dam which is normally wot they say when they get a right good smoke lol

not sure why damn smoke is any better but ooh well lol

ill get some pics up of some dried buds:)

they are enjoying a right good cure and will be ready prob in 4 weeks time

ive started a new diary of moby dick xxl hopefully works out just as well

• Like 1

all i will say about this critical 2.0 auto is WOW great smoke and great yield

pulled about 60oz in 65 days of mega dense buds

some of my mates have said it tastes just like it does in the dam which is normally wot they say when they get a right good smoke lol

not sure why damn smoke is any better but ooh well lol

ill get some pics up of some dried buds:)

they are enjoying a right good cure and will be ready prob in 4 weeks time

ive started a new diary of moby dick xxl hopefully works out just as well

That's a damn good yeild and if you work it out like this you'll find the end number relevant :bong:

60oz÷16plants

=3.75/plant :)

3.75/plant×4 plants per light

=15oz/light :)

15oz/light×28g in a oz

=420g per light :) 420g you got to love that number. I know I've not add the led,s but hey great yeild :). Thank you for doing such a detailed grow we at Dinafem very much appreciated! And wont go overlooked :). Also thank you for starting a new thread of our moby dick xxl. I will be very interested in what you can do with our xxl series I know that our xxl moby dick autodinafem is our biggest producer and I can see you getting over the 420g/light. I assume you use 600w light so with the moby xxl I can say with confidence you will get 600g+

Great grow report can't wait to see some finished shots :)

All the best

D-M..

Edited by Dinafem-Mark
  • Like 1

That's a damn good yeild and if you work it out like this you'll find the end number relevant :bong:

60oz÷16plants

=3.75/plant :)

3.75/plant×4 plants per light

=15oz/light :)

15oz/light×28g in a oz

=420g per light :) 420g you got to love that number. I know I've not add the led,s but hey great yeild :). Thank you for doing such a detailed grow we at Dinafem very much appreciated! And wont go overlooked :). Also thank you for starting a new thread of our moby dick xxl. I will be very interested in what you can do with our xxl series I know that our xxl moby dick autodinafem is our biggest producer and I can see you getting over the 420g/light. I assume you use 600w light so with the moby xxl I can say with confidence you will get 600g+

Great grow report can't wait to see some finished shots :)

All the best

D-M..

cheers mark:) it was honestly a pleasure to grow the critical 2.0

smallish plants and not big baseball bat buds but as u pointed out 15oz a light is a great yield in just 65 days seed to harvest

not kidding when i say this but ive never had as dense buds from any strain before,auto or photo

looking forward to the moby grow as im going to do a big ol 2 metre x 2 metre scrog

one corner of the tent looks like its either going to be covered by a 1600w topled mars hydro or 2x grownorthern leds not sure yet

again mark thanks for advice on this grow and ill see u over on the moby diary:P

Congratulations... Change as you get older becomes more and more difficult

You become a creature of habit and wrongly view anything new with scepticism

This is/was me regards auto's.. At first I thought them to be a fad...

My other conception ( after reading your diary.. Miss conception) was that with regular strains the longer the flowering period the better the quality

I've always tried to factor in the big three questions 1.length of flowering 2.quality 3.yields.. Some strains may allow you an extra crop per year etc

All said I'm impressed with your excellent insight into auto's and take my hat off to dinafem for there genetics and ballsy support for you throughout the journey

I'll stay with what I'm use too but will take a look at some new strains to add to my mother collection from dinafem

Well done again

Love

Arthur

• Like 1