Dinafem critical 2.0 auto

greenvigilante

hi guys wondering if any u guys have experience with critical 2.0 auto?

im at day 29 right now and the structure looks great on the plant:)

in coco(10l airpots) using advanced nutrients sensi coco grow and bloom with full range of additives

how long did yours take to finish? good yield ect?

trying to squeeze them in before cristmass lol

cheers guys:)

• Like 1

hi guys wondering if any u guys have experience with critical 2.0 auto?

im at day 29 right now and the structure looks great on the plant:)

in coco(10l airpots) using advanced nutrients sensi coco grow and bloom with full range of additives

how long did yours take to finish? good yield ect?

trying to squeeze them in before cristmass lol

cheers guys:)

In my experience 65-70 days bean to bud :) you should have plenty of time get them finished by Xmas :)

All the best and good luck would love see a few shots :)

D-M..

• Like 1

In my experience 65-70 days bean to bud :) you should have plenty of time get them finished by Xmas :)

All the best and good luck would love see a few shots :)

D-M..

cheers mark:) ill get a few pics up tomorrows when lights come on:)

girls are under 4 600w lights plus 2 topled 400w mars leds so will be good to see how they produce

• Like 1

cheers mark:) ill get a few pics up tomorrows when lights come on:)

girls are under 4 600w lights plus 2 topled 400w mars leds so will be good to see how they produce

I would love to see how they are doing. You have a lot of power 3200w total and you are using nice big pots so I'm sure you are in for a HUGE yeild. Can I ask how many plants for the 6 lights? And are they all critical+ 2.0 autos?

I have seen some great results from our autos they sure have come along way since our first (roadrunner) most average 50-80g/plant of our strains I have seen 5+ oz from one of our moby dick auto and great results from auto amnesia too all the autodinafem range have drematically improved over the last 2-3 years.

All the best and look forward to some pictures :) maybe you could enter the best pictures thread :) we are picking the 1st winners on 1st November with a few packs of seeds up for grabs :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

I would love to see how they are doing. You have a lot of power 3200w total and you are using nice big pots so I'm sure you are in for a HUGE yeild. Can I ask how many plants for the 6 lights? And are they all critical+ 2.0 autos?

I have seen some great results from our autos they sure have come along way since our first (roadrunner) most average 50-80g/plant of our strains I have seen 5+ oz from one of our moby dick auto and great results from auto amnesia too all the autodinafem range have drematically improved over the last 2-3 years.

All the best and look forward to some pictures :) maybe you could enter the best pictures thread :) we are picking the 1st winners on 1st November with a few packs of seeds up for grabs :)

All the best

D-M..

hey mark sorry for delay works been mad lol

i have 4 under each 600w light so 16 in total.i use the led panels for additional lighting as i always felt i had a "blind" spot running thought centre of my tent and they have sorted that out

all 16 of them are critical 2.0 auto and on 20 hours lights on 4 off

ill get the pics up today:)

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Any pictures yet mate? How you getting on ?

atb puff

hey puff sorry for delay :) just been a bit down as the buds havnt really formed but are getting amber pistils like theres a hermie/male in the room

ive went over each plant and cant for life of me find any sacs or even nanners.doing my head in but this close to xmass have no choice but to keep going

heres some pics

some wihtout additional lighting on

SAM 0994

SAM 0995

SAM 0997

then some with led lighting on

SAM 0998

SAM 1001

SAM 1002

some close ups

SAM 1007

SAM 1006

SAM 1005

SAM 1004

SAM 1003

SAM 1000

SAM 0996

• Like 1

I would not worrie too much mate , be very shocked if you have hermie/male in auto's from Dinafem, iv never heard of it.

Dirty

• Like 2

I would not worrie too much mate , be very shocked if you have hermie/male in auto's from Dinafem, iv never heard of it.

Dirty

cheers DH yeah that was one of the reasons i tried dinafem mate.normally grow dutch passion and a few sweet seeds

fingers crossed its just a strain trend of early pistils turning

• Like 1

cheers DH yeah that was one of the reasons i tried dinafem mate.normally grow dutch passion and a few sweet seeds

fingers crossed its just a strain trend of early pistils turning

You have to remember that this is one of our fastest finishing photoperiod strains so the auto version imo will be done in 60-65 days, but I've not grown out c+ auto 2.0 yet. When did you start seeing pre flowers?

Looking nice :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

You have to remember that this is one of our fastest finishing photoperiod strains so the auto version imo will be done in 60-65 days, but I've not grown out c+ auto 2.0 yet. When did you start seeing pre flowers?

Looking nice :)

All the best

D-M..

hey mark:) thanks for responce and patience on me posting pics lol

i reckon i started seeing pistils about day20-25 and buds forming day 30-35

would love it to be just fast fiishers but barely any bud on it,hope im wrong tho and will try to get better pic of the amber pistils on the buds

hey mark:) thanks for responce and patience on me posting pics lol

i reckon i started seeing pistils about day20-25 and buds forming day 30-35

would love it to be just fast fiishers but barely any bud on it,hope im wrong tho and will try to get better pic of the amber pistils on the buds

Going off the pictures I would say that they have a good 25+ days left in my experience the weight usually goes on in the last 2-3 weeks so you should see them chunking out daily :). With the amount of light and nice pot size you should see a great yeild :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

Going off the pictures I would say that they have a good 25+ days left in my experience the weight usually goes on in the last 2-3 weeks so you should see them chunking out daily :). With the amount of light and nice pot size you should see a great yeild :)

All the best

D-M..

defo mark:) ive "counted" for another 35 days,whihc would be 77 days seed to harvest(ideal for xmas smoke lol) so even another 25 daysish im very happy with

wot ill do is keep this thread updated with pics every sunday(another 5 sundays till chop) if u guys dont mind

• Like 1

defo mark:) ive "counted" for another 35 days,whihc would be 77 days seed to harvest(ideal for xmas smoke lol) so even another 25 daysish im very happy with

wot ill do is keep this thread updated with pics every sunday(another 5 sundays till chop) if u guys dont mind

Another 35 days would be ideal :) and yes please keep the updates coming here is fine. If you have any good pictures come harvest why not enter the best picture thread?

All the best and thank you for your support ;)

D-M..

• Like 1