Dinafem critical 2.0 auto

greenvigilante

so things are looking good then! Loving your groom mate it looks what I deam of hehe

Keep us posted Im thinking of getting these myself

good luck atb puff

• Like 1

Another 35 days would be ideal :) and yes please keep the updates coming here is fine. If you have any good pictures come harvest why not enter the best picture thread?

All the best and thank you for your support ;)

D-M..

first sunday update and day 47 of this grow

i can see any difference in last pics but maybe cos im looking at them everyday lol?

heres some pics of the grow

SAM 1017

SAM 1018

SAM 1019

SAM 1020

SAM 1025

SAM 1024

SAM 1023

SAM 1022

SAM 1021

SAM 1026

SAM 1027

SAM 1028

SAM 1029

SAM 1030

• Like 1

hmmm scratch that there has been a difference just found myself stoned flicking between these 2 pics like mad lmfao

heres the offedng pics 5 days apart

SAM 0997

SAM 1022

• Like 3

They looking great :)

cheers buddy:)

started big bud@2ml per litre along with 2.5mill per litre of advanced sensi coco bloom works out at ec 1.2 5.8 ph

10 days of the above then onto 10 days of overdrive and some water to finsiht hem me thinks

fingers crossed they fill out

• Like 1

cheers buddy:)

started big bud@2ml per litre along with 2.5mill per litre of advanced sensi coco bloom works out at ec 1.2 5.8 ph

10 days of the above then onto 10 days of overdrive and some water to finsiht hem me thinks

fingers crossed they fill out

There is definitely a size difference since the last pictures :). I would up your nutes for the next 7-10 days to a ec of 1.8-1.9 as critical is a pig where nutrients are concerned lol

Looking very nice and thank you for the update, they will fill out I'm sure of that.

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

There is definitely a size difference since the last pictures :). I would up your nutes for the next 7-10 days to a ec of 1.8-1.9 as critical is a pig where nutrients are concerned lol

Looking very nice and thank you for the update, they will fill out I'm sure of that.

All the best

D-M..

cheers for the advice mark.i normally only feed 1.2 ec everyday but as u said that ive upped it to 1.4ec today whihc works out well as im getting the usual calcium marks on upper leaves esp when im in last few weeks

i think ive been unfair on the critical 2.0 as ive been compairing it to dutch passion think different and ultimate which grow to monsters

altho this looks great now i should prob do one of the dinafem xxl strains for a proper comparison

i do love the sound of the OG kush and seen wot tang done wth it over on autoflower website was great

• Like 1

cheers for the advice mark.i normally only feed 1.2 ec everyday but as u said that ive upped it to 1.4ec today whihc works out well as im getting the usual calcium marks on upper leaves esp when im in last few weeks

i think ive been unfair on the critical 2.0 as ive been compairing it to dutch passion think different and ultimate which grow to monsters

altho this looks great now i should prob do one of the dinafem xxl strains for a proper comparison

i do love the sound of the OG kush and seen wot tang done wth it over on autoflower website was great

1.4ec will work great :) all the critical+ plants I have grown are pigs where nutes are concerned lol . I think our xxl autos should match up to Dutch passions amazing autos such as think different :) and ultimate :) ill ask around the office on which of our autodinafem produce the best yeild wise but also killer smoke :) imo xxl amnesia auto and xxl moby dick will produce 100g/plant that's just my experience. I'm sure more experienced growers with more lights etc could do 600g+/4 plants or 1m2 :)

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

With the set up you have you should do really,really well :) you have a real nice, clean grow room with plenty of power @@greenvigilante how many plants mate? And would you if you had the chance run a full room of autos?

All the best and thank you for representing our genetics :)

D-M..

• Like 1

With the set up you have you should do really,really well :) you have a real nice, clean grow room with plenty of power @@greenvigilante how many plants mate? And would you if you had the chance run a full room of autos?

All the best and thank you for representing our genetics :)

D-M..

anytime buddy.the smell coming from these is very unique.ive grown critical before(not dinafem) and it was nice hard buds and smelly but this stinks and buts are rock solid

ive got a 2x2m tent so i have 4 under each 600w light(4 lights) so 16 plants in there

with ure question about runing full room of autos.i always run all autos.I love new weed every 60-90 days different strains different phenos ect

im a 100% auto grower lmfao

btw ive got some new photos took on my phone tonight ill upload them now

heres some pics of day 52

ill still do my usual sunday update from my proper camera these are just some phone pics of lights off/led on

photo (4)

photo (5)

photo (6)

photo (7)

photo (8)

photo (9)

photo (10)

photo (11)

• Like 2

###DAY 54

hey guys prob n the last 2 weeks of these give or take a few days so heres some pics of setup and plants themselves :)

firstly some with the leds on

SAM 1204

SAM 1203

SAM 1202

SAM 1201

SAM 1200

SAM 1199

next is my airpot setup with the run to waste system that auto pumps away the run off from coco dripper system

SAM 1198

SAM 1197

and lastly the plants themselves with just the hps on

SAM 1195

SAM 1194

SAM 1193

SAM 1192

SAM 1191

SAM 1190

SAM 1189

SAM 1187

SAM 1186

SAM 1185

SAM 1184

SAM 1183

SAM 1182

SAM 1181

SAM 1179

SAM 1178

hi guys

today was there last feed of big bud

tomorrows the feed consists of

3ml a/b sensi coco bloom and 2ml overdive

this will be for next 10 days then 7 daysish of water as a flush

aiming to be chopping 10/11th of december to have it dry for xmas smoko

hi guys

today was there last feed of big bud

tomorrows the feed consists of

3ml a/b sensi coco bloom and 2ml overdive

this will be for next 10 days then 7 daysish of water as a flush

aiming to be chopping 10/11th of december to have it dry for xmas smoko

They look great mate ;) I would give a 10 day pure water flush so maybe feed for the next 7, flush for 10 :). You will have a much cleaner end product. You will have a good 5 days of nutes built up in your grow medium ;)

Looking very nice they will go massive over these final 2+ weeks

All the best

D-M..

• Like 1

They look great mate ;) I would give a 10 day pure water flush so maybe feed for the next 7, flush for 10 :). You will have a much cleaner end product. You will have a good 5 days of nutes built up in your grow medium ;)

Looking very nice they will go massive over these final 2+ weeks

All the best

D-M..

hey mark:) starting to get a load of amber trichs right now so may start a flush tomorrows mate.kinda caught me by suprise as im not used to autos finishing till 75+days but these are quick girls