Amsterdam 2014

whats_luring

Its a killer on the feet init.. lol

Anyone going over soon. Check out boerejongens cs. There's now one in the old stix coffeeshop. Its buy and fly only. But an interesting menu at good prices... a few euros less a g than most places.

The grey area still gets my top vote tho... :yep:

• Like 4

Can anybody tell me why the coffee is better? Is it the milk? and the smoothies!

well maintained coffee machines at the right PSI (~9 ?) is a start! ye'll find right balanced blends will help a lot too. another aspect of a civilized country, respect/appease its coffee drinkers! ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Boerejongens gets my vote, I have a good friend who has lived in the dam all there life and he recommended this one, he said it's what some of the locals use because its cheaper than the shops in the centre and the quality is always bang on.

Boerejongens gets my vote, I have a good friend who has lived in the dam all there life and he recommended this one, he said it's what some of the locals use because its cheaper than the shops in the centre and the quality is always bang on.

While you are there give the white choco a try. However did your 'friend' tell you Boerejongens is buy and fly only? There is no smoking on site or close by.

• 2 weeks later...

for those that are going or thinking about going to the cup..

Lots of new info on their site,But still no venue announced

Schedule of Events
Doors open at noon for all attendees.

Sunday, November 23
1pm
“The Art of Cannabis Photography” presented by Dan Skye
2:30pm
“Expert Growers Speak Out” hosted by Danny Danko
4pm
Robert Connell Clarke presents “What Will Be the Future of Cannabis”
5:30pm
“Curing and Storing Award-Winning Cannabis” presented by James Loud and Mike Seeds
8pm
“DJ Party” at the Milkweg

Monday. November 24
1pm
“Moving from Medical Use to Full Legalization” presented by Keith Stroup
“Beginner Grow Tips for Indoor Cultivation: Get Growing Now!” presented by Nico Escondido
4pm
“Cannabis Cuisine of Your Dreams” presented by Elise McDonough
TBA
8pm
Deltron 3030 at the Milkweg

Tuesday, November 25
1pm
“Grow Like A Pro” featuring live Q & A presented by Nico Escondido
"Breeding feminized seeds the BC Bud Depot way"
4pm
“The Military-Industrial Complex vs. the Cannabis-Industrial Complex” presented by Soma
A live episode of Free Weed From Danny Danko featuring top cultivation experts
8pm
Action Bronson at the Milkweg

Wednesday, November 26
1 pm
“Farm Report: Memories of Alexander and Ann Shulgin” presented by Paul Daley
"Stop Wasting Time and Money Preaching to the Choir" presented by Robert Platshorn
4pm
“The Greenhouse & Strain Hunters: Creators of Champions” presented by Arjan and Franco
5pm
“Twenty Years of the Pollinator” presented by Mila
Judges’ Night
Visit Amsterdam’s coffeeeshops and sample the strains entered at the Cannabis Cup!

Thursday, November 27
1pm
"Rare Dankness and River Rock Colorado: The new recreational laws of Colorado" presented by Scott
“Cali Connection: The High-flying Future” presented by Swerve
4pm
“DNA: Creating Champions the DNA Way” presented by Don and Aaron
8pm
The 27th Cannabis Cup Awards ceremony presented at the Milkweg followed by Rebelution and Dirty Heads.

Got back last night from Dam.

First up, we headed for The Rookies nr Leidesplein which is our favourite place. We sampled 1g of Enemy of the State, €11.50. Loved it. Really brought us 'up' very nicely. We know some people there so ended up staying for a couple of hours, then headed for a stoned walk in the miserable rain.

Also paid a visit to Boerejongens, picked up some Lemon-ice and something with strawberry in the name... a haze maybe? I can't remember it so it didn't stick in my mind, but the lemon-ice was a good smoke. Prices were ok, didn't find it cheaper to be honest, more just standard. This one did have a little smokeroom behind a glassdoor - like literally a couch and a table behind glass - but we didn't stay.

Also sampled some Utopia Haze from Barney's lounge near Rembrandtsplein. I found it harsh on the throat to be honest, but a good buzz in the end.

If you've read my posts before, you'll know I like a good, strong & oily hash. I've been struggling in recent trips to find something - it used to always be Nepalese Temple Balls without question but it all seems to be shite these days. In The Rookies they have added 'Nepal's Temple' - had a look at it and bought some immediately. I'm please to report it is a beautiful, full flavour smokey hash and the stone is hard and strong - but still alert.

Had an amazing time.. saw some good friends, smoked a good selection, ate some amazing food. Roll on the next one... although back to work tomorrow first :eek:

Edited by Nepalese_Joe

I went this year, best weed I found was from kashmir lounge, the coffee shop is across the road from the lounge. You can buy a beer and smoke a spliff, plus it plays not bad music (good music I found hard to find generally- most coffee shops miss this trick and play shit pop music). Kashmir is off the beaten path so little in the of tourists, just some locals trying to talk to me to boguard my spliff- haha! Dams a great holiday,I love riding a bike zoned out on super silver haze :)