Amsterdam 2014

whats_luring

Off the train straight to Voyagers. Top quality weed. Down the road to Bluebird. Top quality hash. Down the street further to Green house Namaste. Top quality outdoor seating. From there not far to Rembrandtsplein and all that offers. Easy to have a good time.

De Pjip has Media, Katsu and De Graal all top quality places.

In the west there are lots of good shops too.

This year is the first year I haven't been for ages, Purely down to being so busy and having a few other trips.

I've always found great weed and got absolutely smashed each time.... I always hire bikes and really enjoy cycling around being high ad a kite. It's such a naughty city, great clubs and plenty of tricks to get up to. As mentioned mind, it's not light on the wallet mind!

Always better to go in the summer too IMO

• Like 2

It certainly aint cheap - it's cost a few euros just to fart.

The mention of Nevilles Haze brings back memories - sitting in the vondlepark with scorching sunshine and half a g of that on the go.

Every single trip is hugely enjoyable for me. The atmosphere, the sights - lets not forget it's a beautiful place! - the people.

• Like 3

Just tonight booked my flights for cup, looking forward to getting some continental chocolate brought home for crimbo :) last year Damrak had some great Christmas market stalls, i think i ate about 100 euros worth of amaretto chocolate during our stay lol

:yinyang:

Some good bits to be found but loads of rubbish also but guess try to not buy that.

For me its the whole vibe and enviroment thats gone down hill and having to pay 13-15 a g for nice weed is not my idea of fair game.

Spain was by far the best but that now me be going a bit pete tong but think should be ok, once you done the BCN thing the amsterscam scene seems even worse and all abou the monies. In BCN the venues are bigger and better seating and decor, the weeds better or at least the indicas but not so many hazes as the dam and it is at least 1/3 to 1/2 price of dam and the concentrates make dam seem like some sort of soap bar joke and half or less of the price, oil rigs and grinders and skin up trays you can use its not even comparable its how it should be.

I would only do dam if stag or working not as social again. If the UK got on this the dam would need to close even more shops.

Can you imagine what that would cost in the dam. 30-40+ ??

gallery_49847_5704_34481.jpg

:oldtoker:

• Like 3

No was 15 i think but is pretty high grade full melty shizz, the other hashes i got that manali gold and the skunk hash were in the 10-12 range.

Manali gold

gallery_49847_5704_10101.jpg

A local contact did tell me prices had risen since shake up but sure still much cheaper than dam.

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 2

Funny you should say that KBR as i was just looking at tickets on the FB page !

Its Saturday tho & im not in town until Monday :(

Ill bring my own anyhow, not paying 90 euro a g :g:

:haveadab::yinyang:

I don't blame you, some of the BHO on sale in Dam was piss poor quality, prices were exorbitant too! I remember that outdoor bit you had was tasty. Dampkring had some clean BHO though. Not gonna even buy a gram of Dutch weed, just traditional hash and then something to dab from Dampkring.

• Like 1

I want some pure white again, think was 20 a half or was it 40 a g @ It was that shizz and that subliminator or terminator whatever the fuck it was called but that crazy oil rig folded me.

90 a g, :kwasny::shutup::shock::fear::schmoll:

gallery_49847_5704_52993.jpg

Edited by Elephant Face
  • Like 2

Yes the outdoor purple diesel KBR ! Shit smoke but the BHO it made was zingy :) I remember Zion choking on a fat dab and stripping off as the sweats came on lol

Dampkring has to about the best in my last few visits, Amnesia has always been my fave :)

@@Elephant Face i think it was 40e, could have been 35, that was some pukka extract too, flavors were haze/sour/tropical/fuel/fruits. It was called "the pure" & looked like budder/wax but once you cleared the white dust from the crust it was rock hard shatter beneath. Smooth as silk to smoke :)

:haveadab:

1eHulp on the west side has its act together. Paradox is a personal fave. The west side although decimated by these new closures and restricted opening hours still has good coffeeshops.

Some people like Grey Area and Amnesia. I find the shine wears off Grey Area pretty quick and Amnesia is flat out too expensive. Good quality and surroundings though. No doubt about that.

Another one in the west I like is called 'Spirit'

I go there and ask the BT for something to revv my engines for some pinball and he gives me a little super silver haze and I'm off into the 7 pinball machines plus pool table social area.

Good selection including 'Road Show' a personal favourite.

Just returned today, well and truely blasted and my legs are killing me.. did a lot of walking around.
saw the requested hash at dampkring although didn't try it.. lots of good weed, in fact the only place i got downright crap weed was bulldog (the three places in a row, also I know but it was very early and didnt think anywhere else was open) I sampled about 6 different SSH's and found one that was very nice, all strong but non that had the taste i wanted.. dolphins haze was really nice.

I got v good quality bud from ..
Dolphin, dampkring, 420, amnesia, bluebird and probably others but I forget, it was all kind of a blur

No need to top up with ice-o-lator, hell I could just about manage pure bud never mind hash sadly but the stuff was there if you needed it (I had it the first time i visited - jack herer, very nice and strong.. plenty on offer as well ranging from 30-80 euro from what i saw

Next time I might even be brave enough to rent a bike, will be getting advanced medical cover though lol
Can anybody tell me why the coffee is better? Is it the milk? and the smoothies!