Amsterdam 2014

whats_luring

So i just got back from 4 days in the dam was the first time and it was absolutley amayzing every second

I was bang on the truffels aswell as everythink else but was wondering if i can ruin the magic from them ?

I plan to go back in 3 months but not sure if thats long enough to get the same effects back,we mixed about 4 different things toghter dirnking smoking aswell and i was so fucked i ended up on the hotels floor with my sheets everywere tangled up looking at the ceeling, i even enptied everythink out my pockets and i seemed to be doing everythink wrog and laughed for 7 hours and it was the best time ever, even the atmosphere with the slow trippy cyclalist's smell of ammo everywere.

So how long would you say until truffels will work to there max again, im worried cuz nothink else really does what it used to anymore, mdma coke ect so im gonna cherish phycodelics as i have not really done them before, only liberty caps about 7 times thats it

• Like 1

I just got back as well and spent several sessions in 420 :D

The trouble with first time experiences is that they can be hard to match but tolerance wise I would have thought you would be fine. The trouble with truffles though is that they can disappoint and there effects vary, in my limited experience.

• Like 1

Cant remmeber what caffes we went in but we had a good time, 3 of us went about in weird masks a nun and 2 other weird faces walking throught the streets in the day collapsing to the floor laughing,i just cant wait to go back,

It was lke a festival city a holiday and a festival in one

Was over at the end of May and was left a bit dissapointed to be honest.

Went to the 420 cafe,it was closed,have they relocated?

So went to coffee shop ben,that was closed till the evening.

Went to hunters,it was mobbed,bought some smoke and headed to hill street blues.

Told you can smoke a spliff down stairs,pity it was full of drunks.

Ended up back at blues brothers and the Doors,ohhh and Picasso.

Of an evening we spent most nights in the Wonderbar#1,was ok to smoke in there and have a beer.

Only thing is the staff watching till your beer was nearly empty and then they are on your case..can I get you more?

I want more yes..but in my time!!

In my opinion Amsterdam has gone downhill and Ive been going for 13 years.

Think next time I,ll look into going to spain for a smoking break.

Tenchie.

• Like 1

@@rosebowl

26-30th of May we was there mate,and it was closed,maybe getting refurbished or something?

Ive been going to the 420 cafe sinse bobby the cat (rip) was alive,they have Max now :)

I just found this years trip was abit of a let down,that new law pissed me off a tad.

Dont get me wrong its still a great place. Glad you enjoyed it.

Tenchie.

There's a number of shops that aren't allowed to open until 6pm unless the schools are on holiday. These shops are scheduled to eventually close but can't remember when. The list includes 3 of my favorites, Utopia, De Graal and Cafe420 :(

• Like 3

Was a shame that the day we found the 420 café it was a hot one and I just couldn't sit in and enjoy the strawberry kush I bought from there. i was even sat by the front with the windows wide open. Air con down maybe but im not one to deal with heat to well so was a little disappointed but the SK was very nice indeed even though the guy gave us the scraps from the bottom of the barrel. but with no grinder on us that day i excepted it. Cant remember the hash we got from there but was the nicest hash iv ever smoked. Even my lovely who prefers bud over hash was impressed. Also sold in 1/2g's if you asked.

The other café we enjoyed was the Greenroom, were we got some Super Lemon Haze which again one of the best smokes we have ever had too.

Cant wait to go again, maybe April next year im thinking anyway.

RB

Updated list

Names and locations of the Shops to be Closed

Phase 1, July 1, 2014

Ben, Kolksteeg

Betty Boop, Nieuwezijds Kolk

Gouden Boon, Da Costastraat

The Grasshopper, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal

Homegrown Fantasy, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal

De Kade, Stadionkade

Magic, Herengracht

Ocean, Dusartstraat

The Power, Wibautstraat

The Wauw Shop, Spaarndammerdijk

Phase 2, January 2015 Will be open from 6pm till 1am from January 2014

Abraxas, Spuistraat

Anyday, Korte Kolksteeg

Biba, Hazenstraat

The Energy Shop, Spuistraat

Phase 3, January 2016 Will be open from 6pm till 1am from January 2014

The Bulldog, Leidseplein Will stay open due to wrong measurements being taken

El Guapo, Nieuwe Nieuwstraat

Get Down to It, Korte Leidsedwarsstraat Will stay open due to wrong measurements being taken

De Graal, Albert Cuypstraat

High Time, Jan van Galenstraat

De Kroon Twee, Oudebrugsteeg

De Kroon Drie, Rietwijkerstraat

De Kuil, Oudebrugsteeg

Little, Vijzelgracht

Lucifera, Frederik Hendrikstraat

Mediterranee,Spuistraat

Mellow Yellow, Vijzelgracht (Opened in 1967, this was the first licensed coffeeshop in Amsterdam)

Resin, Hekelveld

The Rookies Bar, Korte Leidsedwarsstraat Will stay open due to wrong measurements being taken

Space Mountain, Dusartstraat

Today, Dusartstraat

Utopia, Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal

i personally know some are just gonna close or turn to bars. also read article about they want to clean up the RLD(again) and close all de wellan coffeeshops. on weekends they are business as usual (no 6pm shit) and school holidays as well http://www.iamsterdam.com/en-GB/living/education/school-holidays-in-amsterdam

• Like 2

i was over in june an 420 was defo closed!...i heard it had relocated...obviously not!...looking at that pic!!...de kroon had gone too,opposite 420.......definatly going downhill is the dam,

or is it the fact that after been soo many times...the quality of produce has gone downhill,even in the more respected shops!

kind regards hd

eta...when i say closed,i mean shop was empty,refurb most prob....

Edited by hazydays

@@hazydays, nice one man! my favourite coffee shop, for the overall smoking experience, ambience as well as good grade bud and kief - grey area. many good times :magic:

e2a: spell

Edited by happyisme