Amsterdam 2014

whats_luring

Flying out 3 weeks on Monday for the cup and starting to look forward it now :oldtoker:

Won't be visiting the cup itself unless we ponce some free entry tickets but will be taking in that great atmosphere and meeting up with friends :)

Owd

• Like 2

Yeah its getting close now. Need to sort my lift out to the airport. Not doing the cup/expo this year. Bit pricey for me, best thing was a lil SlickStack container from Big Buddha. Gonna do the dabbing event though, much more fun than the cup. :D

@@NuVista - There is a bus usually that takes you from Central to the expo, can't imagine it not being there this year.

Edited by KingBlueRizla

Flying out 3 weeks on Monday for the cup and starting to look forward it now :oldtoker:

Won't be visiting the cup itself unless we ponce some free entry tickets but will be taking in that great atmosphere and meeting up with friends :)

Owd

I'll be arriving late on Monday evening about 9pm, I'll txt you when I arrive :skin_up: Can't believe it's just 3 weeks to go :woot:

• Like 1

I booked a trip to dam late November and didn't even realise it's the cup. Not planning to go to the actual event either but I hope the coffee shop queues aren't horrendous due to extra crowds.

I fly out on the 21st for the weekend for our annual pilgrimage. Same as many of you, not going to the cup but there for the atmosphere.

I won't recognize any of you but I will see you all there.

I will be the stoned one :-)

• Like 1

Might pop over during the cup for 2/3 nights if hotels/flights are not too expensive. Not bothered about the cup/expo but if I can get a couple of passes me and my mate want to go to the expo for an afternoon. Now I hear the expo has been moved to a more accessible place so it makes it more tempting.

sorry NuVista. i have no idea on shuttle buses, one would hope they provide its 4 miles out though. even worse is the expo place is 100% non smoking

• Like 1

Look out for a big purple bus that normally goes from outside Park Plaza hotel opposite Centraal station to the expo. Also Green place normally lay on a mini bus about midday so would be worth asking in there. Both are free :)

sorry NuVista. i have no idea on shuttle buses, one would hope they provide its 4 miles out though. even worse is the expo place is 100% non smoking

4 mile trip means a little time to get baked right before and after the expo. sounds like the big purple bus is a winner. :band: