Cream of the Crop - June 2014

Joolz

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Aw man, what can I say? I know it’s not done yet but 2nd place to Villan is pretty good in my book. Thanks to Greenmarine, Inspiration101, kush-bush, Ital, ianlionzion, Neurotic, Flan-dabbydozey, Smurfy, TheManTheyCallG, Bones de WeedZard, dannychoo, tinche8!, bo85tain, bikemad694, naphtali, uk cheese fiend, Harris tweed., fatmax62, burmese, KING_JOHN_C, frankie-smiles, bud-rascal, StevieRays, earlydurbz, AstroSmurf, Lobo, plummer, OldFord, VicFirth12, Litenites, anongrower, Arabian_Kush420, afterburner, socks, Diimonchik, foggo, BUFRUSS, Disobey, tony75s, ForTheMuziq, pecosthecat, Herbivore79, E-Haze, joesoap10, Fish23, el stoned, Gordonswiftgrow, SpiderKamenetzki, Dosti, mrilson17, evathepit, TheSaint, audioaddict, george1, Biltong Bob, Master Kush, stummer, Freax, HEMPEROR, cooperman89, KingBlueRizla, shire, BSTallyear, Embryo, Grimweeder, boomshanka, Mental Chops, spirit77, Dangerous-Dave, 420k, Dr Green Kush, Paine, Rollajoint, rik78, .com, budsurgeon, The Surgeon .I would have loved that wee dart thing under my name…. lol… Maybe next time? ;) I would loved to have some ugorg in my garden as well, but it was the title I was after… lol… Thanks this was fun :)

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 5

congratz te all, jus went thru the shots again, some niiice buddage there! :yep:so jellus! must get a-fucken start! :bag:

Well done @@The Villan. All the pictures were great well done guys. I was happy just to be in the running. @@highgrower how did that only get 6 votes? they are cracking looking buds mate. you were 4th in my book after shire, villan & mgm ;)

Edited by rabthegrower
  • Like 3