Cream of the Crop - June 2014

Joolz

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

All top class !! i even managed to vote for this months instead of voting on a closed one lol

RabtheGrower gets my vote for the visually stunning jackberry !

• Like 1

Fuck! I coulda voted for any of these for differing reasons. All wonderful in their own ways. Had to pick one so it was the last I saw mygreenmojo. I have no idea how you did that but it looks awesome. If that is what can be done in a polytunnel them I'm off to the garden center pronto.

Hell bells this is close..i had no idea i would be in with a chance of winning. Mgm was getting my vote but i think i was stoned when i voted...lol...

Hell bells this is close..i had no idea i would be in with a chance of winning. Mgm was getting my vote but i think i was stoned when i voted...lol...

in the past in other competitions there was people voting on themselfs....just saying

I've gone with the villan - blazing blues. All top quality entrys.

All the best y'all

D-M.

• Like 1

in the past in other competitions there was people voting on themselfs....just saying

You know i would never do that.... villan got my vote...but i did mean to vote for Mgm...lol...

• Like 1

Awesome looking buddage going on in here. Vill's Blazing Blues caught my eye and held it lol. Congrats to all th nominees, each photo worthy of the name COTC :). Shadow

• Like 1

My vote is for Hiphip...because of the unique name of the bud... And its appearance... I can smell it from here...

• Like 2

You know i would never do that.... villan got my vote...but i did mean to vote for Mgm...lol...

i know you wouldnt and this one time was on a sweet seeds comp where the price was 500 quid...to some people money is more than...good luck

that olde cheese is not ready yet needs another 10 days then it will look the part

Down to personal preference isn't it though and I suspect MGM knows a little bit about that particular strain ;)

Rab gets my vote, well nice is that :oldtoker:

• Like 1