Cream of the Crop - June 2014

Joolz

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

difficult alrite... :g:

Rab gets me vote, not least in thanks fer my new desktop! ;)

@@mygreenmojo

careful there sir, we can almost see ya in that pic... :police: e2a: CK. bate me ta it! lol

MGM's pic of himself & that m'oldezilla monstrous cheesy baseball bat cola gets my vote! :yep:

... I wonder if with one of them fancy CSI-type pic enhancer programs ya would be royally fucked... :rofl:

Edited by Bones de WeedZard
  • Like 2

Voted for DD just because its a really well taken shot, but was going to vote for The Villian because that looks like some serious fucking crystals on that beast !!!

I am buying some of them sure fire blazing blues because that looks fucking top ! Anybody recommended best place to buy em ?

Edited by TheByrds
  • Like 1

i think thats been the hardest choice for a long time ..everyone of those is a lovely thing .

• Like 1

cheers for the nomination guys, nice one :yep:

there all cracking pics and pretty hard to choose one this month, gonna have to come back to it later methinks :v:

Thanks also from me. Really is a nice feeling to see ones plant nominated. Good luck.

Some serious nice looking buddage this month.

After serious delegation with the missus, our vote went to HipHip. Mrs Vill tipped it by saying, what a great name for a strain, makes you want to grow it even more :)

Vill

Edited by The Villan
  • Like 1

A great selection, all very worthy. My biased choice would be shire's wonderkush x green crack but many many worthy submissions.

In answer to the blazing blues, go direct to the breeder sure fire via his website. Sorry can't provide a link.

I'm hoping the one star rating to this thread is a misplaced finger on a tablet or smartphone as there appears to be a current trend of one star ratings on some peeps treads and uploads, which to me is petulant. If you don't like the thread or content just hit your back button and leave sharpish, alternatively maybe man up and leave some constructive criticism.

Sorry to derail an otherwise positive thread. Good luck to all contestants.

• Like 6

I'm hoping the one star rating to this thread is a misplaced finger on a tablet or smartphone as there appears to be a current trend of one star ratings on some peeps treads and uploads, which to me is petulant. If you don't like the thread or content just hit your back button and leave sharpish, alternatively maybe man up and leave some constructive criticism.

Sorry to derail an otherwise positive thread. Good luck to all contestants.

well said that man, just added a 5✭ to counteract! :yep:

• Like 2

Hiphip fer me that's the most awesomely named strain and it looks lovely which is a nice bonus eh ;)

Hazy

E2A Glad its not this months I'm in ;) some stunning specimens on display this month :yep:

Edited by hazy harry
  • Like 1

All great pics as usual but Rabthegrower gets my vote beautiful plant & excellent photo.

Gotta be MGMs M'Olde Cheese for me.

Absolutely sensational looking plant, well done sir!

It looks like a special one, enjoy...

RR

Another vote for MGM's M'olde Cheese monster from me... as usual a tough choice, some corkers this month.