Cream of the Crop - June 2014

Joolz

335 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

that olde cheese is not ready yet needs another 10 days then it will look the part

@@Gordonswiftgrow

Yeh, your not wrong man, These were part of a test smoke round of the #2's

As can be seen in the (mojos8 sig below) or the link straight to where i mention they have been chopped a wee bit early Here

After tooting now, i can well & truly say it is too early and more time flowering is needed, The smokes loopy at the mo :alien: ehe, and needs reigning in with that bit extra.

Take it easy

Peace :hippy:

Gotta say Villans does it for me - happy with wooden spoon with this level of competition.

• Like 1

Its Rab's Jackberry F4 for me,it just looks magnificent although Villain's is on par :) Well done guy's amazing plants.

Q-Bert got banned from the Technics DMC World mixing championships because he was just too good. Pretty sure he's a judge now.

:wassnnme:

• Like 1

It was a hard one this month, all good entries. It took me a while to decide between the villan and rabthegrower but the villan just nicked it. Good luck everyone

• Like 1

Just back my holidays last night and seen I had made it in this month cheers :thumsup: Really like all the photos this month, tough choice... my vote goes to rabthegrower, fantastic photo n1

Really tough competition this month, but Rabthegrower pinches it for me. Shire and Villain as close seconds, but alas, there can be only one in this competition.

Tough one again this month!

Was torn between rabs/hips/vills personally but...

Went for hips in the end. Because a) he's Welsh (and therefore better) and b) it was his birthday.

• Like 3

Gotta give props to Shire with my vote.

Beautiful looking grow and something tells me she is gonna taste sweet too.

Nice work, keep it flowing!

• Like 1

:thumsup:Everyone who made it to the final circle this month is a winner IMHO. Very high standard indeed. :thumsup:

getting closer now.... :guitar: