Dutch Passion AutoXtreme in 30 litre airpot

true

Your grow room looks like a laboratory haha. Really clean and professional looking set up mate. Sure your gonna get a big yeild of top quality buds with that!

• Like 1

Your grow room looks like a laboratory haha. Really clean and professional looking set up mate. Sure your gonna get a big yeild of top quality buds with that!

Cheers:)

Im not sure why I painted the floor white, its like a padded cell for nutters now.

I just topped my pots up last night with soil and vermiculite so it aint so crisp anymore... Im a bit ocd on tidy and clean :fear:

Biggest problem Ive got at the moment is the noise.

When the weather goes nice Im struggling with heat and my fans go crazy.

Ive ordered 2 silencers for the outlet and going to run acoustic ducting boxed in with acoustic foam.

Cheers:)Im not sure why I painted the floor white, its like a padded cell for nutters now.I just topped my pots up last night with soil and vermiculite so it aint so crisp anymore... Im a bit ocd on tidy and clean :fear: Biggest problem Ive got at the moment is the noise.When the weather goes nice Im struggling with heat and my fans go crazy.Ive ordered 2 silencers for the outlet and going to run acoustic ducting boxed in with acoustic foam.

It's better to be a bit ocd than let your space get a mess ay. My set up is a fraction of the size of yours and I worry about noise myself. My tents in the loft so when the weather is nicer I struggle with heat too... Definitely worth investing in the silencers and acoustics! Gives you peace of mind don't it.

• Like 1

In my room for the air outlet Im going filter, fan, 50cm flexi silencer and then out the wall.

From the other side of the wall Im going 100cm silencer to acoustic ducting.

Im hoping this makes a big difference :)

Ive also bought some 10mm thick closed cell foam on a 1.5m long roll + acoustic foam egg box shape sheets.

Im opening 2 cans of woop-ass on the noise! :boxing:

My plants and me like peace man... nice and quiet.

Can a just say so called acoustic ducting is wank and it makes you itch like a mother fucker :furious:

Ive bought shit loads of kit over the last few months and half of the grow shops are only interested in selling shite!!

:wallbash: Fucking useless WANKERS :ranting:

@@true

Never take the word of a grow shop owner mate, trust me i've bought so much crap over the years before i found uk420 that when i recently moved i had a transit van full of hydro gear! Which is now sat in my garage collecting dust :(

Can you quickly list how you have your fans set-up?

Yeah that stuff causes itching lol

• Like 1

hey true, sorry, not been in for a while, busy with life n all that. looking at your new growth im thinking the ladies are happy again, which i s great, cause we all wanna see massive, huge, gigantic yeilds from this set up. all the best and keep up the good work.

BST..... looking forward to next diary update

• Like 1

@@true

Never take the word of a grow shop owner mate, trust me i've bought so much crap over the years before i found uk420 that when i recently moved i had a transit van full of hydro gear! Which is now sat in my garage collecting dust :(

Yeah that stuff causes itching lol

Mate too true!!

Im sick of it now. Im not overrun with cash but I do like to buy shit once.

There is a gap in the market for a decent honest grow shop! :)

gallery_83891_8651_545627.jpg

Fans.

If you see my picture above, at the far end of the room above head height is my inlet fan.

I run the ducting (grrrr!!) down the corner of the room so the air flow comes out low.

At the other end of the room, not in the pics above (see below) there is my outlet fan. Again at above head height going straight out.

Both fans are plugged into a 4amp SMS Hybrid controller.

gallery_83891_8651_191147.jpg

• Like 3

hey true, sorry, not been in for a while, busy with life n all that. looking at your new growth im thinking the ladies are happy again, which i s great, cause we all wanna see massive, huge, gigantic yeilds from this set up. all the best and keep up the good work.

BST..... looking forward to next diary update

Nice one BST, I reckon now there just getting comfy and about to get moving.

From last night to day Ive noticed loads of growth... I reckon its about to kick off :)

100l water butt has been ejected and brought in a big dogg 205l ready for when shit goes radio rental :)

Go some new fans today as well blowing right through the light canopy to help move the 1000w heat away.

Ive had a right good clean and tidy up today.

Finally going to start some feeding tomorrow, fasten your seat belts people :D

• Like 1

@@true

Oh did you mean in and out fans or air moving fans :george: ?

In the pics I have 2 x 12" fans pointing up to the ceiling to mix the air up.

As of today Ive bought 2 x 16" oscillating pedestal fans to run air right through the canopy.

Im hoping to move some of the heat away caused by the 1000watters kickin out sunshine :rolleyes:

@@true

I was talking about the extraction and input mate, it seems you already have one of them accoustic fans for extraction and its being controlled using a variac based controller....not sure if you can dampen the noise further...unless you change the fan for a more quieter one...chaysol fans are supposed to be quite, but tbh if your moving a big volume of air your bound to have noise....unless you can have multiple fans running at lower speeds...but the expense would be high....maybe take your controller down to a grow shop and try each fan hooked up to it and check how much noise they make....obviously it wont be the same without ducting/cf attached but it will give you a better idea.

I was quite impressed by Gekko fans that the grow shop demonstrated, moved a lot of air [1500m3] and didnt sound like a jet taking off....my RVKs are lound but they are never on full blast [max 50/60%] and do me but if i upgraded i'd consider the MDF box type fans.

Hopefully you get it sorted mate, looking forward to some monster buds!

• Like 1

nice set-up m8 :yep:

why autos?

Dunno really, just thought they looked easier.

Not grown for years so when I started reading up again I thought they were worth a try.

Since then I've read plenty of mixed stories.

I'm not getting into cuttings n mothers so it has to be from seed...

For now anyways :)

Cheers,

True.

• Like 1