Insulated with 50mm kingspan
Lined with Orca grow film
Ruck Iso Max 315mm (2400m3/h) inlet fan
Rusk Iso Max 315mm (3300m3/h) outlet fan
Rhino Pro filter 315mm x 1200mm
SMS Pro Hybrid fan controller 4 amp
Insulated ducting
ePapillon 1000w lights x 4
Maxibright T5 Lightwave 4 tube 2ft propagation light + Medium unheated propagator
Green Power 4 way professional contactor timer x 2
Blue Labs ec truncheon
Blue Labs ph metre
Oscillating fans 315mm x 2
Mabo automatic fire extinguishers x 2
Still to come:
Remote temp/humid sensors via weather station kit & phone app
Remote camera for monitoring via phone app
Sink with water & waste
Drying tent, hanging net, fan & filter
The Grow:
Dutch Passion AutoXtreme bought directly x 8
30 litre airpots x 8
Plant Magic soil
Plant Magic nutrients
Seeds into wet paper towels, large Jiffy peat pellets then directly into the huge pots
About Me:
I did a couple of NFT grows about 15 years ago.
Been missing in action ever since.
Ive been lurking on here since November 2013. Reading, reading and more reading! There was no forums when I used to grow. I learnt what I could from a couple of books. Im keen to write this first grow up and want to say a very big THANK YOU to the forum and all who contribute! :)
I'd never heard of auto's until I found UK420. This time round I just want a simple easy time of it. Im not going to bother with normal pheno types for now. No cuttings, no mothers just straight from seeds and from what Ive read that will be plenty.
Ive been inspired by loads of you on here but Tang and Ledbud from the Dutch Passion blog blew me away! The results these folks got was un-real. So what do I have to loose, I dont care for a bit of extra soil and nutrients. Ive got my monster 30l airpots and we will all see what comes of it.
Today Im starting my seeds.
Over n out for now :)
  • Like 6

30 litre airpots, 1000+ watts......now THATS an auto grow. They will grow massive if you keep them healthy, GL.

Heres looking forward to seeing some mahoosive auto trees under that setup mate.

• Like 1

Yo true. Sounds like a wicked setup. Good luck for the rest of the grow.

Looking forward to some pictures

Peace

Wk

• Like 1

Hey Trim, welcome to 420 and back to the world of canna cultivation... :thumsup:

Holy shit dude...... :eek:

.....did i read 4x1000w and 8x30litre air pots correctly? This is gonna be an epic auto-diary! :headbang:

Not a fan of Auto's, tried them, but prefer reg beans really as you can still get the same finishing times but saves on the leccie bill, not that your bothered with that running 4 x 1000 watters :)

On a more serious and maybe more helpful note, i will say that you wont need that blue lab truncheon or ph testing kit growing in soil mate, especially if your using the PM range, simply add the recommended amounts to warm water and your golden, the soil will buffer any ph issues for you and you'll just need to read the plants and judge when they start to get hungry :)

Good luck with this grow mucker and with all that watering..... :D

E2a i'm not sure how well an auto would fill a 30 litre pot with roots in its short life span even under 4x1000w you'd have to have them under it from the very start and even then you might be pushing it, maybe a 15l would be better, the other thing to consider is that Auto's don't really like being potted up too many times, maybe once or twice, so you'll have to make a BIG jump in potting on and you'd need to be really careful not over water....

:yinyang:

Edited by shabbamone
  • Like 1

ive pulled a chair for this will be nice to see what comes from 4k and some big old pots. best of luck dude :yes:

• Like 1

Thank you my friends, its great to actually start after months of building and its great to do a grow lots of you will be interested in.

Ive learnt lots from all of you over the last 4 months. Hopefully right or wrong we should all get something out of this grow.

I know 30 litre pots is a bit crackers and I know 1000w per 2 plants is a smidge over kill.

You have seen these HUGE grow diary's same as me. Why cant I get similar results?

Maybe I can, maybe I cant but If I dont try we will never know :)

@@shabbamone Im going straight from large Jiffy peat pellets out of the propagator into my monster pots.

So no potting up as such, just right into the deep end.

• Like 1

Hey True,

Not doubting you can do it at all mate, just thought i'd point out the watering issue, just be careful not to over-water when they're little-uns and you'll be fine.... ;)

I can't recommend the Plant Magic soil, Nutrients, Bio-silicon and Granules enough mate so if you stick to the guide and read your plants you'll be in for a cracking yield in 12-14 weeks time..... :yes:

Good luck with it bud and i'll pop by from time to time and see how the beasts are doing :thumsup:

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Even at .5gpw that's 2k of bud. Double if you hit gpw.

Fair play you must be helluva toker to need that much mate.

Some would say your dangerously near commercial territory. (Personally its none of my business how much you wanna grow.)

But in the interest of keeping your diary open maybe consider a little edit there bro^^^^

I appreciate your plant numbers are low but mods and folk here ain't daft is all I'm saying..

Best of luck with it whatever, dodge

• Like 1

True, what a plan! As you will have seen from Ledbud the 30 litre airpots (he used coco fibre) were filled by the auto. So you have all the ingredients for some monster plants here. Good luck!

• Like 2

my concern would be that the plants wont be able to fllla30litre pot in time for flowering ..so are you wasting medium and not anchoring the plant sufficiently ..?

• Like 2

Thanks for the comments all :)

I will watch out for over watering, thanks for the tip.

Im just waiting for the seeds to pop and then will get some pictures up.

• Like 1