Dutch Passion AutoXtreme in 30 litre airpot

true

• 2 weeks later...

Actually wrote these down to try for my first auto grow lastnight! Was obviously in 2 minds as Dutch passion and autos are abit new too me but seeing this diary I'm deffo going ahead now, looking awesome bro :) fairly to you!

• Like 1

Actually wrote these down to try for my first auto grow lastnight! Was obviously in 2 minds as Dutch passion and autos are abit new too me but seeing this diary I'm deffo going ahead now, looking awesome bro :) fairly to you!

Nice one Jack :)

Im a big fan of Dutch Passion. These auto's are Soooooo easy to grow.

Good luck dude :D

• Like 1

lovely plants there true ,well done ,you are going to love the Auto Ultimates they are monsters and a banging smoke :)

lovely plants there true ,well done ,you are going to love the Auto Ultimates they are monsters and a banging smoke :)

Thanks Styer :D

How are yours coming on dude?

Thanks Styer :D

How are yours coming on dude?

Am delighted with them true,cant wait to see how you do with them ,i only have a 400 watt light and i am well chuffed :)

• Like 1

Am delighted with them true,cant wait to see how you do with them ,i only have a 400 watt light and i am well chuffed :)

Mine are getting established now and romping along.

I love it how fast they change day to day.

So glad the heavy weather as eased off.... Its just perfect now. Hold tight :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

thats some fat autos true, keep the diary rolling on to the next grow. you must be a happy stoned person right now, enjoy your jam n bread, what flavour preserve do you prefer? black currant jam for me all the way!

BST

• Like 1

thats some fat autos true, keep the diary rolling on to the next grow. you must be a happy stoned person right now, enjoy your jam n bread, what flavour preserve do you prefer? black currant jam for me all the way!

BST

Cheers mate :)

Im old school... strictly strawberry :)

• 3 weeks later...

Too "True"....................... congrats on the 141 T........... nice job bro, warrented congrats bro............

T Once said ..............

"Funny what you learn along the way when growing.

When you buy your weed you dont have much choice and its take it or leave it most of the time.

Strain, growing medium, nutes used, length of flush and curing are all things we can now control.

I noticed a massive difference in smoke from the same bud I stole just in the time I left it before I smoked it.

I tested this bud after a week drying in a brown bag and I was chuffed. Stoned and proud as thats my own shit... Nice buzz growing your own smoke! :D

Now a few weeks later I go back to that same bud and fuck me mann that thing got me high as a mother fucker!! :D

Mrs True came home and thought I'd had a stroke, it was fantastic :D

Now before this I would not have thought there would be much difference in a week or 2.

Interesting stuff, I definitely want to get the cure bang on."

AM's reply......

The brown bag & Boveda to make for some stable fruity enhancements !!......... AM

T, is see you have fell in love with the AutoX.................. the parent you would also like, as it has deeper sensations !................... "Outlaw"....................... is AutoX T................. why noy knock the 141 into long "grass" and go for Outlaw "Regular"................. and get good at 'Finding & removing 10% Staminate" male specimens..............@day 16-21........................ 141 will be a thing of the past, for no more effort than you currently dispense both physical&financial T............. me ten cents to next step True.............

Congrats 141 true, let the next "Regular" learning curve begin......... and you wont need good luck with nxt choice which ever you choose............

........ hope my input, along your journey critical path, has been of some value to you & Mrs T, through your early period bro............. now behind you........... AM

Cheers mate :)

Im old school... strictly strawberry :)

Sticky stuff with "Sticky Stuff"........... makes for a magic combination...................... sunshine or winter time !!................................. (Dribble/Dribbler).................... AutoStrawBerry................... Awwaaaaaa....some day soon..AM

• 1 year later...

@@true Quality diary dude! Just finished reading it. So did you get another grow on after this one in the end?

Atb

Yes mate carried on like a trooper :)

Im a big AutoUltimate fan now... Will do a new diary once I start.