Dutch Passion AutoXtreme in 30 litre airpot

true

id go with the above on health, vitality, smell taste with the comments above regarding Oldtimers grow and bloom, pm granules and bio silicon......ive gone back to organic for this grow as my dwc became a pain though great in itself, I felt like an organic go and PM soil, PM granules, Bio silicon and Oldtimers grow and bloom and ive rarely seen healthier plants!

Gonna do an UGORG and blues grow using the same methods next grow!

• Like 2

Four thousand watts?! Thirty litres?! What date is it?! :-O

Sorry Crystal Warrior I only just twigged... Derr Im so slow :)

No not an April fools joke my friend.

Hello Everyone - Update Day 4:

I have germinated my 8 Dutch Passion AutoXtreme seeds using the paper towel method in a sealed plastic container. In this case a sandwich box :)I soaked some super size Jiffy Peat Pellets with a tiny fraction of House and Garden Root Excelurator (there spelling not mine).

4 seeds popped in 24 hours, 2 after 48 hours and the last 2 seeds took 72 hours.

They have now been gently pushed into my Jiffy's and relaxing in my propagator.

gallery_83891_8651_275462.jpg

Ive been giving my room a dry run with all the lights and fans on.

Temperatures have been nice and steady at 26c.

Ive got the fans on manual at the moment on the lowest setting and they are both virtually silent. I deliberately over specced the fans and filter in the hope they can run at much lower speeds. So far Im chuffed to bits :)

Look at the size of this monster filter!

I had to build a platform out of wooden pallets to get the fan and filter up to the ceiling

gallery_83891_8651_191147.jpg

Here's a group shot with some of my kit Im using

gallery_83891_8651_68990.jpg

Over n out for now :)

• Like 2

lovely kit mate and set up.....should be a good auto grow.....they will be monsters in those pots if you can avoid the problems with big pot grows...

GL

• Like 1

I am looking forward to seeing this, what a dream set up. Is that the Isomax acoustic fan? If so I would like to hear a bit more about it

One of our customers grew some stunning AutoMazar also using 30 litre pots (coco in his case), here's a link to the grow if anyone is interested. Auto's will indeed take the available root space, and under 20 hours (or thereabouts) of daily light they grow with real vigour

http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/news-and-development/another-epic-dutch-passion-automazar-grow/

good luck mon

• Like 2

subbed for this one, looking forward to seeing what happens, sounds like proper over kill on the whole thing :rockon: love it!

BST

• Like 1

subbed for this one, looking forward to seeing what happens, sounds like proper over kill on the whole thing :rockon: love it!

BST

Hi BST, you got it mate this is an exercise in going a bit over the top :)

I just want to see if hobby growers like us can get anywhere near some of the huge yields we read about.

He who dares.. and all that! :oldtoker:

• Like 1

Look at what Ledbud got out of a 30l pot, its insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd be failing in my duty if I did not try to emulate this guy :)

med_gallery_83891_8651_242501.jpg

Tony the Iso Max fan is a real beauty, again Ive gone a bit over board on the spec but with the idea the fan can run nice and gently, nice and quietly. So far so good :rolleyes:

Have a good weekend everyone, Im off the cafe now for a fry up :thumsup:

Edited by Owderb
  • Like 1

Hi all :thumsup:

A little update

I germinated 8 seeds in paper towel and a plastic sandwich box. All 8 popped within a few days but one of the seeds never came through the peat pellet after transplanting. Another came through but only had one leaf and looked a bit poorly.

I quickly germinated another couple of seeds and they are doing fine but running a week behind the others.

gallery_83891_8651_15920.jpg

Airpots make the perfect stand! :)

gallery_83891_8651_231881.jpg

The plant on the left will get pulled I think, this was the sickly runt with one leaf.

The other 6 Dutch Passion AutoXtreme's are romping along and roots have poured out of the peat pellets.

Now these are potted up and under the ePapillon lights turned down to 600w.

Ive never done a soil grow before, please keep in mind Ive not grown anything for years.

Man alive I was fooked after making up the 30l airpots!! :shock:

Any more of this and I will need a holiday :)

I potted up with a sprinkle of Plant Magic granules and gave a nice watering in with a smidge of root stimulant from House and Garden.

Lastly they had a little covering of vermiculite to finish off.

gallery_83891_8651_146486.jpg

gallery_83891_8651_312485.jpg

gallery_83891_8651_137985.jpg

• Like 9

Fuck me is that canna heaven? Just to have that space I'd be a kid in candy shop.

Looking forward to the rest mate!!!

• Like 2

Cheers folks :)

All the gear but no idea springs to mind!

Im just finding my way again and its all new as not done soil before.

Ive bought bloody sacks of the stuff, I think I got me sums wrong :disguise:

Ive got an SMS fan controller and boy is it good. My fans are just trickling along real silent and the room is lovely and steady on the temp.

Amazing its like magic, I keep checking on them but everything is fine. There is nothing for me to do.. A quick mist in me propagator and thats me all done.

Im going Jarmers early tonight and firing up me new Arizer Solo vaporiser :toot:

Over n out peeps :)

Not sure why my text is different sizes???

Bloody hell thats a groom no diggidy doubt lovely space!

If i could give you one bit of advice is don't let those 30 l airpots dry out for fecks sake. lol

Pulling up a chair good luck dude

• Like 1