Warm exhaust air and getting caught

easyone

As soon as I catch a whiff of bud in my loft space out with the old and in with the new! It's a must the old bust buster lol as for exhaust mine goes straight out of the air brick piggy choppers always flying about! Touch wood no knocks on the door :)

• Like 2

And thats the way it should be done. Going back to the Original post I still think it's safer to run lighting hours over night time. Simple as

• Like 1

I also have concerns about this, why don't people vent into a room?

My plan was to have a loft grow and vent into my bedroom into a cupboard or something. That way you can keep an eye on the smell and venting into a large room you can spread the heat out around the top floor of your house and open a window or two if need be.

Is this a good idea?

I also have concerns about this, why don't people vent into a room?

My plan was to have a loft grow and vent into my bedroom into a cupboard or something. That way you can keep an eye on the smell and venting into a large room you can spread the heat out around the top floor of your house and open a window or two if need be.

Is this a good idea?

i would say it would cause a lot of condensation/damp if you vented into a room mate imho

• Like 2

i would say it would cause a lot of condensation/damp if you vented into a room mate imho

Good point yes thank you

If I can get this sorted via dehumidifier or open window can you forsee any other problem?

Good point yes thank you

If I can get this sorted via dehumidifier or open window can you forsee any other problem?

you could probably vent into a 50lt storage tub or the like that should catch a lot of the moisture mate..but im only guessing

• Like 2

you could probably vent into a 50lt storage tub or the like that should catch a lot of the moisture mate..but im only guessing

I was thinking along those lines too so the moisture collected could be used for house plants that don't like tap water. Makes sense to me unless I've missed something obvious.

Hmmmm, might be a bit loud but its worth a go if I do get some condensation

Thanks

I vent into the bedroom and as long as i leave a window open just a few inches ive had no probs with condensation. I like the idea of the tub though might give that a go.

• Like 1

My mum vents her tumble drier out the kitchen window. I'd better nip over there and warn her that she's likely to be busted eh?

My mum vents her tumble drier out the kitchen window. I'd better nip over there and warn her that she's likely to be busted eh?

Hope she's got a carbon filter! What's she doing growing in a tumble drier too? :unsure:lol

• Like 4

All the water you pour into your plants, soil or hydro, will end up vented out of your exhaust. 20 litres per day say? Imagine spraying that inside one if your indoor rooms!