Green Poison ® | Cream Caramel ® | Sweet Special ® | F1 Fast Version

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Hi mate!

Thanks for the feedback ;)

So, you're saying one plant showed the sex earlier than expected, she did not start flowering and now that you have them all with 2 weeks of 12/12 she's further along comparing to the other plants. Is that it? Or did I got anything wrong?

Would be nice if you started a thread about it and shared the experience with us :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

No no, all three of the cc f1's have been on 20/4 since I popped 'em 5 weeks ago.

2 of them are progressing as you'd expect from sweets, strong robust growth with 3 or 4 early signs of female growth, the odd pistil here and there.

1 of them however, was showing dozens of female pistils from just 2-3 weeks after germination.

Despite being kept on a 20/4 schedule (along with some bending and super cropping), this specimen has continued to produce many pistils and is forming buds, such as you'd expect from a regular plant on a 12/12 schedule at 2-3 weeks!

I've also noted that this plant has less root development than it's 2 sisters.

I'm sure this is a bit of an anomaly, a strong genetic throwback from the ruderalis gene bred into these f1's. Perhaps a 1 in a thousand.

I'm going to try and clone it and record, or at least take notes of the results. I may have found a super fast fast version.

Never been one for taking pics and making diaries of my grows but I suppose I should get on that when funds allow!

• Like 3

Hi again my friend!

Oh, ok, thanks for clearing that out to me. I see... and yes, would be nice to know how she develops in the next few weeks, so keep us updated! :yep:

Kind regards,

tommy

• Like 2