Green Poison ® | Cream Caramel ® | Sweet Special ® | F1 Fast Version

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

gallery_76795_7283_491256.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_161524.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen, please get comfortable and fill your vaporizer with the best and sweetest weed because is about to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

The participants in this great race are 3 genetics, part of the F1 Fast version family of Sweet Seeds.
Specially we will see how they show the bodywork of 3 of its fastest varieties:

Green Poison, Sweet Special y Cream Caramel.
As you may have read, this year 2013, Sweet Seeds decided to bring to market a new line of F1 hybrids, with a very special characteristic: ultra-fast flowering.

These new F1 hybrids have been selected through very thorough testings, by crossing the top non-auto-flowering elite clones from Sweet Seeds bank, with a selection of extra fast autoflowering genetics of 3º generation.

The result, are plants that can get to shorten its flowering period between 1 and 2 weeks, regarding to the original versions, without losing any of the main features of genetics, or reducing the harvest. An important tip is these aren't auto-flowering plants, they are F1 varieties, but all of them has the main feature of being able to accelerate the flowering and maturing moment properly.

By being F1 genetics, they can be kept in an indoor closet, under a grow rate with a light regime of 18h/6h without having signs of flowering, so we can select a good mother to self-supply of cuttings.

Lets move on the race where we can already appreciate, in their 4th day of life, the fastest competitors.
Heading the line is Green Poison, followed very closely by Cream Caramel. The Sweet Special took one day more to germinate.

gallery_76795_7283_483577.jpg

This is going to be an interesting race, and it will have a really dizzying pace, so don't get lost friends, I await you here for the next update where we'll see how the starting grid has left after the trainings ;)
Thanks to all for stopping and comment and fasten your seat belt!!!
Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 9

This will be good I'm starting a diary of my own soon: fast version cream caramel and fast version green poison :) Is there a possibility that some of these fast versions could be autos? As they're bred with auto genes? :unsure:

• Like 2

I just read that in a Murray Walker voice lol good luck with these but just how quick do they need to be? I like fast and easy it's a mantra of mine but surely lopping another week off the grow time will just limit the plant? I have just popped a green poison cream caramel and fast bud in my veg room can't wait to give these autos a go. All the best you Spanish speed demons ;)

• Like 3

gallery_76795_7283_71825.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_519736.jpg

Good night everyone,
it's time to see how are developing the trainings of this peculiar race.

Comment that the light of the stadium where the race takes place is low power, specifically 200w, and is on 18 hours in the first 30 qualifying days. Then the Sodium 600W will ligth on to see how these 15 champions compete, at a rate of 12 hours on.

Cream Caramel team head detail, specifically the runner "Niki Caramel".

gallery_76795_7283_287782.jpg

Detail of the head of Green Poison Team, the pilot "Green Alonson".

gallery_76795_7283_108173.jpg

And finally, the head of Sweet Special team, the runner "Sweet Schumacher".

gallery_76795_7283_105129.jpg

At this time the pilots are testing the cars, checking the aerodynamics, brakes and the different types of tires. Before they where using the land ones (Jiffys), but after 4 days they changed to these of rubber, small size (6x6 pots) that are specific for water. These early days, it hasn't stopped raining on the circuit and it is noted that the water has some component that makes cars roll better (biostimulator root).

After seven days hanging around with this wheels, the drivers have already done all the tests and the next thing will be to put on the largest tire (7 liter pot) before the big race.

We are 15 days from start and other 15 remain to see this huge show!

An important tip from the race director:

"The race I usually do is primarily organic and is based on a well-prepared soil. I usually use substrates already prepared from known brands in the industry getting, almost always, the expected response.

With the "transplant technique" I make sure that at each stage the car have what it takes to develop properly, without the need of a lot of liquids support."

I hope you are here the next update ;)

I believe this strains have a lot of good things like normal plants, but they are 1 or 2 weeks faster!

Oldsalty, spirit77, greatwhiteshark, lovemaryj71, spankeydemonkey, inertia and snoopy_pt, I have reserved the best seats for you ;)
Thank you very much to all for coming and leaving such a nice comments!

More info about this new strains:
http://www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?showtopic=312942&page=1

Sweet Smokes!
Jaypp Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 9

VVVROOOM VVROOOOOM and they are off seatbelt on visor down nice one sweet seeds will be eating popcorn and and watching for the fastest lap time my bet Cream Caramel good luck boys :)

• Like 2

Wow, hot wheels around here :yep:

Looks really very interesting, can't wait to know who will win :D Although I already know that you'll be the greatest winner as you'll end up smoking all these beautiful babies you have growing there ;)

All the best with the F1 Fast Versions!! :oldtoker:

tommy

• Like 1