Green Poison ® | Cream Caramel ® | Sweet Special ® | F1 Fast Version

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Very interesting. Atb with this grow jaypp/sweetseeds.

Green Poison is a fantastic smoko, and two potentially two weeks quicker could mean a plant that comes in in only 5 weeks!?

Seeing is believing, subbed ;)

• Like 2

gallery_76795_7283_71825.jpg

It's been 24 days since the competitors started their trainings. They all are doing very good timings and you can see that all teams are really fit, there's no doubt it will be a terrific race and we'll see if they can break records at this circuit.

The weather is still very rainy for now, temperatures are between 18ºC and 22ºC with strong gusts of wind, ideal for the pilots to stay in shape. The weather report for the weekend, that is when the race starts, is quite good and a stunning sun is highly probable to shine, giving bright and colour to these great competitors during most part of the day.

It only remains one week and we can see trough the lenses how the pilots are gather at the Pit Lane of each team, trying to decide which techniques to use during the race.

Due to the graining, the wheels are worn out and it's time to changing to which they are going to use in the race, the ones with 7 litres. So then, the pilots are going to be ready to face the Grand Prix.

Here we can see the pilots of "Cream Caramel" Team, with their magnificent pilot Niki Caramel ready to use all of his machine potential.

gallery_76795_7283_385099.jpg

The "Sweet Special" pilots are not left behind. This new team is giving plenty to talk about among the experts, regarding their great timings in the last Grand Prix and for their amazing overtakings. Specially highlighted is "Sweet Shumacher".

gallery_76795_7283_294518.jpg

Finally, the most quiet team before the cameras and journalists, with some runners creating a new path, with their fast and exciting way of running. The prime example of this team is "Green Alonso"

gallery_76795_7283_124529.jpg

So, there's only a week left, book your seat because there's already a burnt wheel smell in the track!!

lovemaryj71, spankydemonkey, Allen, vince noir rock n roll star
Grow Chum, Sweet Seeds-tommy, carpodiem.. thanks for stopping by and your nice comments!

I await for you all here… VROOOUUUM, VROOOUUUM!!!!!

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 8

Finally the big day has come when these champs are going to measure forces. The racetrack is 1 m2, and in total there are 15 competitors as we have seen in the trainings. They all have passed with really good timings and I don't think there is going to be much difference between them in these early days.

The circuit lights are 600W and shine like never before. The extraction is at 100% and, as a preventive, all cars have a layer of sprayed neem oil, propolis and Andean Horsetail. This spraying is going to be done every lap until the 4th.
As a special note you have to know that each week will be counted as a lap.

Lets pass already to the commentators because is ready to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

Tremendous roar is heard in the starting line, thick smoke fills the pit lane and it's even thicker in the stands… Finally the show starts!!

gallery_76795_7283_926007.jpg

Again, a picture of the main screen were we can see how all the runners pass trough the line, real close to each other, starting the second lap with some really even times. You can see the stretch they have made in only one week.

gallery_76795_7283_511688.jpg

Here is how the driver "Green Alonso" has taken the lead at the end of this first lap, arriving in the first place and with a really amazing timing.

gallery_76795_7283_383327.jpg

Detail of "Niki Caramel's" car, who follows very close the first competitor.

gallery_76795_7283_228689.jpg

They have enough fuel for, at least 3 laps (weeks) but I'm going to use an extra additive of Magnesium and Calcium (Magical) in every lap together with the DRS, except for the final lap when they're going to have catalytic enzymes only, so the smoke is soft.

To be clear with the data reading, I leave you a summary of what i'll use in the race.

KERS: Magical: Magnesium and Calcium
DRS: Biocanna Bio Boost, Flower Biostimulator
Fuel: Fert, Bioflowers.
Wings: Catalyzing Enzymes, Cannazym.

And that's all I've used in the first lap.

gallery_76795_7283_87030.jpg

Thanks for stopping and stay around here!
See you!
Jaypp Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 7

Finally the big day has come when these champs are going to measure forces. The racetrack is 1 m2, and in total there are 15 competitors as we have seen in the trainings. They all have passed with really good timings and I don't think there is going to be much difference between them in these early days.

The circuit lights are 600W and shine like never before. The extraction is at 100% and, as a preventive, all cars have a layer of sprayed neem oil, propolis and Andean Horsetail. This spraying is going to be done every lap until the 4th.

As a special note you have to know that each week will be counted as a lap.

Lets pass already to the commentators because is ready to start the Sweet Seeds Grand Prix!

Tremendous roar is heard in the starting line, thick smoke fills the pit lane and it's even thicker in the stands… Finally the show starts!!

gallery_76795_7283_926007.jpg

Again, a picture of the main screen were we can see how all the runners pass trough the line, real close to each other, starting the second lap with some really even times. You can see the stretch they have made in only one week.

gallery_76795_7283_511688.jpg

Here is how the driver "Green Alonso" has taken the lead at the end of this first lap, arriving in the first place and with a really amazing timing.

gallery_76795_7283_383327.jpg

Detail of "Niki Caramel's" car, who follows very close the first competitor.

gallery_76795_7283_228689.jpg

They have enough fuel for, at least 3 laps (weeks) but I'm going to use an extra additive of Magnesium and Calcium (Magical) in every lap together with the DRS, except for the final lap when they're going to have catalytic enzymes only, so the smoke is soft.

To be clear with the data reading, I leave you a summary of what i'll use in the race.

KERS: Magical: Magnesium and Calcium

DRS: Biocanna Bio Boost, Flower Biostimulator

Fuel: Fert, Bioflowers.

Wings: Catalyzing Enzymes, Cannazym.

And that's all I've used in the first lap.

gallery_76795_7283_87030.jpg

Thanks for stopping and stay around here!

See you!

Jaypp

looking sweet jaypp

• Like 1

gallery_76795_7283_103969.jpg

An important wire from the race director, he has some important notice to tell us:

"Good everyone, this week a storm has shootdown a power light tower and it is too dangerous to continue with the race. That's why the pilots have left the circuit behind the safety car and are waiting in the paddock until the problem be solved in order to continue with the race.
It also caused a cut in the power supply in the entire circuit so the cameras are disabled to continue broadcasting the Grand Prize until further notice."

That's all for now folks, don't go very far away from the circuit.

(IMPORTANT: I had a problem with my hard drive and the whole team is trying to recover the pics i have from this grow.
By the moment, the ones from the end of the race are safe so, if there is no chance to recover all of them, i'll jump directly to that point to show you those pics, which are worthy of being on a catalog. In a few days i'll come back with more news.

Cheers and apologies for this inconvenience, I hope you've brought enough joints to hold on here, in short some courtesy cool drinks will be offered in the stands ;)

• Like 2