Green Poison ® | Cream Caramel ® | Sweet Special ® | F1 Fast Version

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

gallery_76795_7283_71825.jpg

Well, thank you guys for being here, it seems it will not be possible to rebroadcast the entire race and, as you can image, we are not so happy about it.

I have a couple of pics of the whole team, passing trough the finish line on laps 3th and 5th. I couldn't tell who is winning, the 3 of them are very close.

gallery_76795_7283_350118.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_421168.jpg

Soon we'll upload pics of the podium, minutes before they pick up the trophy, so you can see they are real champs ;)
Sweet smokes!
Jaypp
  • Like 7

What a shame. Never mind eh how about some questions?

In a 15 litre pot would the flowering time be a bit longer do you think? With plants grown to around 60cm BEFORE the flip to 12/12 would the flowering time still be two weeks shorter?

As to yield, do they really yield the same can you post individual and group weights pls mr pp?

In the above picture, there's a lack of side-branching, is that down to the ruderalis in the mix? Would these girls respond ok to topping/training?

• Like 2

Hello my friend,

flowering is shortened two weeks, regardless of the pot used.

When the plant is on 12/12, starts the flowering time ;)

sorry if I can not show the weights obtained, i've lost all this info too... but i can say it's around to 35 or 40 grm per plant.

Well, i think the structure of this plants is columnar, with no branches, but i don't know if it's because of the genetic or the method that i've used. I recently grew Green Poison Fast version again, but i grew her in a big pot (near to 30 litres) and i've used LST with very good results. So, i believe you can do training with them.

kind regards and sweet smokes!

Jaypp

• Like 2

gallery_76795_7283_71825.jpg

Well, thank you guys for being here, it seems it will not be possible to rebroadcast the entire race and, as you can image, we are not so happy about it.

I have a couple of pics of the whole team, passing trough the finish line on laps 3th and 5th. I couldn't tell who is winning, the 3 of them are very close.

gallery_76795_7283_350118.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_421168.jpg

Soon we'll upload pics of the podium, minutes before they pick up the trophy, so you can see they are real champs ;)

Sweet smokes!

Jaypp

looking nice and fat now jaypp, well done mate.

• Like 2

gallery_76795_7283_491256.jpg

Hi everyone, I want to show the photos of the 3 winners, because the three teams managed to go beyond the finish line just two weeks ahead their older sisters, so we can name the 3 teams as winners ;)

The first crossing the finish line was the super fast Green Poison, with an amazing timing of only 40 days achieved by 2 of the plants of this team, the next and followed closely by the Special Sweet was the Cream Caramel Team, who is the protagonist of this update.

In flowering time, they were the ones who gave me more difficulties at feeding, showing excesses in two plants, while the other specimens were easier, getting to have limits around EC 1.4, more than enough for these champions.

Growth has been very little branched , the buds are really hard and frosty. The smell is somewhat more acidic than a normal Cream Caramel, or at least is what I 've noticed in these ones in particular. The high is strong and heavy, they are highly recommended as medicinal plants.
After 50 days of flowering, I have cutted them all gradually.

And now, the photos I've been able to recover. I am sorry i can't show you the other ones, they are at the limbo of computing.
Hope you enjoy this champions's final lap.

gallery_76795_7283_35745.png

gallery_76795_7283_78042.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_502335.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_68425.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_617655.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_593354.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_55072.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_348030.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_590417.jpg

wurzel, what do you think about how niki is? certainly he is alive, finishing the race as a real champion!

carpo, thanks for the tip, i am learning a lot with you guys and i am very thankful to all of you for it ;)
hi hazy harry, thanks for the comments my friend and i am sure you will enjoy this strain if you grow them ;)

Thanks for watching and sweet smokes!
See you next update!
Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds -Jaypp
  • Like 8
Guest wurzel1970

he he he..

niki wins..

ooooooooh i want to grow niki.....

i wanna taste niki...

brilliant grow..

certainly something to think about for my next auto run...

good race..

:upside:

i gotta a question for you ....

are these fast versions comparable in yield and quality of smoke to your finest autos..

ie ' mohan ram '..... ?????

:upside::upside:

Edited by wurzel1970

Hi everyone, I want to show the photos of the 3 winners, because the three teams managed to go beyond the finish line just two weeks ahead their older sisters, so we can name the 3 teams as winners ;)

The first crossing the finish line was the super fast Green Poison, with an amazing timing of only 40 days achieved by 2 of the plants of this team, the next and followed closely by the Special Sweet was the Cream Caramel Team, who is the protagonist of this update.

In flowering time, they were the ones who gave me more difficulties at feeding, showing excesses in two plants, while the other specimens were easier, getting to have limits around EC 1.4, more than enough for these champions.

Growth has been very little branched , the buds are really hard and frosty. The smell is somewhat more acidic than a normal Cream Caramel, or at least is what I 've noticed in these ones in particular. The high is strong and heavy, they are highly recommended as medicinal plants.

After 50 days of flowering, I have cutted them all gradually.

And now, the photos I've been able to recover. I am sorry i can't show you the other ones, they are at the limbo of computing.

Hope you enjoy this champions's final lap.

gallery_76795_7283_78042.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_502335.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_68425.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_617655.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_593354.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_55072.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_348030.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_590417.jpg

wurzel, what do you think about how niki is? certainly he is alive, finishing the race as a real champion!

carpo, thanks for the tip, i am learning a lot with you guys and i am very thankful to all of you for it ;)

hi hazy harry, thanks for the comments my friend and i am sure you will enjoy this strain if you grow them ;)

Thanks for watching and sweet smokes!

See you next update!

Jaypp

hi jaypp, i had a feeling the GP would finish first, and them pictures are amazing m8.

thx for sharing.

• Like 1

Well, it's time to go to the next team, a champion in every way.
They are really fast plants, very vigorous and extremely resinous. The smell is wonderful and the flowers are really dense and have good quality frosty buds.
She is a big eater, but giving her the maximum dose of organic fert and bio stimulator during all the flowering i’ve obtained dense and highly aromatic buds. I have used 5 ml of Bioflores and 4 ml of Bioboost in every watering, at flowering stage.

In just 40 days, these plants are able of forming fully mature flowers with very few leaves, making them really easy to manicure.

Due to its columnar structure, it is recommended to use rods that support the weight of the buds, otherwise they end up lying under their own weight .

I noticed a little difference with her ​​older sister, I was pleasantly surprised to find a new phenotype, with a nuance in the smell and taste, a bit of citrus, which gives lots of body to the smoke.

This plant is very nice to smoke and the effects are felt quickly in the body and your eyes, resulting in a very relaxed state, ideal for late hours, when the body demands rest.

A genetic recommended to everyone who is looking for an intense flavor with hints of sweet fruits, full-bodied, easy to grow, with good buds… and really fast!

Hola wurzel1970, Thanks for the comments, i appreciate it ;)
The Fast version produces like a feminized plant, it always depend how big is the pot that you use.

Inertia, i love this strain too, thanks for stopping by!

Spankeydemonkey, you are right, Green Poison is maybe the fastest plant that i’ve ever grew… but all this plants are really Fast, because they shorten their flowering time on 2 weeks at least. The Green Poison F1 is faster because the normal Green Poison is faster per se.

Deranged, thanks for your nice words, she is a mountain of THC!

Hope you enjoy the last round of photos from Green Alonso I have been able to recover after the disaster..

Greetings and, of course, thank you for the visit and the company!
Jaypp

gallery_76795_7283_630953.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_375268.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_527935.jpggallery_76795_7283_30054.jpg

gallery_76795_7283_136245.jpg

• Like 3