Green Poison ® | Cream Caramel ® | Sweet Special ® | F1 Fast Version

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

Hi indicator, that's a good question ;)

i think it depends on how hasty you are! hehe so, if you have time, i think the original version will be more productive, but not too much if you compare it with the time that she needs to finish..

The only difference that i've noticed is this, a few grams but 2 weeks before…

certainly, This is not all true because some phenos in the Fast version are really productives, and if you save this plant, she will be the best, productive and very fast!

hope this helps you, but it's very dificult to me, i like both of them and i use every strain depending on the time that i have.

sweet smokes!

jaypp

• Like 2

Hi indicator, that's a good question ;)

i think it depends on how hasty you are! hehe so, if you have time, i think the original version will be more productive, but not too much if you compare it with the time that she needs to finish..

The only difference that i've noticed is this, a few grams but 2 weeks before…

certainly, This is not all true because some phenos in the Fast version are really productives, and if you save this plant, she will be the best, productive and very fast!

hope this helps you, but it's very dificult to me, i like both of them and i use every strain depending on the time that i have.

sweet smokes!

jaypp

Thanks mate, my favourites tend to finish quick anyway so I think I'll just stick to the originals. Another question if you don't mind me askind dude, I have 2 mohan rams and they're just touching 7 weeks flowering and one of them has got roughly 10% amber trich's already and buds are like rocks. Is it known for m.r to have some really quick phenos?
  • Like 2

Hi my friend, :oldtoker: ,

sometimes there's a quick pheno in this strain and if you were lucky and your fast Mohan ram is producer too, i recommend you to save this pheno as a mother ;)

i think she will be one of your favorites!

cheers!

jaypp

• Like 2

Hi, I have deceided to go for a cream caramel fast version as a motherplant. I only need it to produce a max of 16 cuttings a month, and havent a lot of room. if i keep it under low veg lights will this produce enough cuttings?

Regards :oldtoker:

• Like 2

Hi ladoga!

I think that once the plant reaches a certain structure it will be possible to get 16 cuttings per month even with low veg lights. But the lower the lights, the less quality and viability of the cuttings... you may then have to compensate the low light thing with more days of veg time after they are rooted.

Try to give the plant at least 40w of CFL. If possible 3 compact bulbs of 14w CFL, so that there are 3 different spots of light.

Good luck with it. Don't forget to share the results with us. Also, good luck with the selection. I suggest that you use 5 or 10 seeds and select the best/faster plant you get from those seeds to keep as a mother.

All the best, sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 2

Hi ladoga!

I think that once the plant reaches a certain structure it will be possible to get 16 cuttings per month even with low veg lights. But the lower the lights, the less quality and viability of the cuttings... you may then have to compensate the low light thing with more days of veg time after they are rooted.

Try to give the plant at least 40w of CFL. If possible 3 compact bulbs of 14w CFL, so that there are 3 different spots of light.

Good luck with it. Don't forget to share the results with us. Also, good luck with the selection. I suggest that you use 5 or 10 seeds and select the best/faster plant you get from those seeds to keep as a mother.

All the best, sweet smokes!

tommy

Thanks for the quick reply :thumsup: I was thinking about 100w anyway so it looks like i should be in buisness :oldtoker:

Regards

Chris

• Like 2

Thanks for the quick reply :thumsup: I was thinking about 100w anyway so it looks like i should be in buisness :oldtoker:

Regards

Chris

Yep, the 40w suggestion was an "at least" suggestion, hehehe, the 100w are much better but if possible do it with 2x50w ou 3x40w bulbs ;)

With 100w you'll get better cuttings than with 40w, they will be stronger stemmed and not so stretchy/thin.

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Thankyou for this post,

I found it fun informative and the pictures very beautiful indeed.

I look forward to growing many of the sweet seed strains in the future!

Peace

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...

Hi mate!

I think that my colleague Jaypp, the author of this thread, know this strain better than me or at least he has more experience with it.

My answer would be:

Do you have any grow diary or recent pictures that I can check? If you have it please share a link and we'll discuss that over there instead of getting off-topic here in this beautiful test grow that Jaypp shared with us.

They usually get fatter between the 4th and the 6th week of flower, but slightly changes may occur depending on grow parameters and quality life during the veg phase, that's why it would be important to check some pics and further details before answering your question.

Thanks for the visit! All the best and sweet smokes! :yep:

tommy

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up 3 of the Cream caramel speed f1's for fun a month ago when I was getting my quarterly spore supplies in, as the vendor also does seeds.

Anyway,1 of them is pure auto, no doubt about it. Had pistles abound 2 weeks from germ.

Coming up 5 weeks (20/4 schedule), it's mini buds are further along than my regs 2 weeks into flower lol

Anyone seen such a thing with these f1's? Seems the ruderalis decided it was the dominant sub species with that seed. Other 2 are progressing as expected so I doubt it was a seed mix up.

• Like 2

Hi mate!

Thanks for the feedback ;)

So, you're saying one plant showed the sex earlier than expected, she did not start flowering and now that you have them all with 2 weeks of 12/12 she's further along comparing to the other plants. Is that it? Or did I got anything wrong?

Would be nice if you started a thread about it and shared the experience with us :yep:

Sweet smokes!

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 1