Uk420 community party.

the power has got to him already ,this is the problem :rofl:

If we could get the rest of his plan into effect i'd make the damn coffee myself! lol

And i wouldn't even rim the cup (everytime) lol

Edited by dodgee5

A complete overhaul of the judiciary, getting rid of all the judges who live in their ivory towers with absolutely no concept of what the real world is like, and getting rid of all the stupid wigs and robes and other anachronistic nonsense. And far harsher sentences for those who abuse positions of power to commit crimes. And making crimes against the person to be taken more seriously than property crime - stuff doesn't matter, people do.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 4

And preventing pay TV companies from bidding for sporting events involving our national teams. Everyone should have the right to watch our national teams, not just those who can afford Sky.

• Like 3

Has that ever been the case? I don't remember any world cup not being on terrestrial TV, not sure on other sports. The premiership yes but that's a private enterprise and therefore have whatever viewing model they choose.

Has that ever been the case? I don't remember any world cup not being on terrestrial TV, not sure on other sports. The premiership yes but that's a private enterprise and therefore have whatever viewing model they choose.

Yes. You can't watch the England rugby union team on free telly (apart from 6 Nations games not held at Twickenham). The Lions tour was only available on Sky. All England cricket is on Sky. I believe they now also own the rights to all the Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland Euro and World Cup football qualifiers.

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 1

Guest bazzad9

Stop waffling Baz and get the fucking kettle on man.

Cheers :smokin:

slippery slope

he will be demading bisciuts next (with chocolate) :rofl:

Yes. You can't watch the England rugby union team on free telly (apart from 6 Nations games not held at Twickenham). The Lions tour was only available on Sky. All England cricket is on Sky. I believe they now also own the rights to all the Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland Euro and World Cup football qualifiers.

Didn't realize this (I don't watch much sports) but yeah, that's pretty fucked up, if you're wearing the national colours then it should be free to all.

Oh and preventing TV companies from censoring movies (I fucking hate it when there's a movie on and it's been butchered) - either show the full movie as intended by the director, or don't fucking show it at all.

lol OK that's a daft one and I don't really mean it, but it really pisses me off lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

Guest grandad

we don't really need trains planes and cars, paddle boats are the way forward, no petrol or derv, chemicals are killing all of us bit by bit needs banning from the planet.

• Like 1