Cream of the Crop - May 2013

Joolz

593 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I didnt have to look at any other pics .... SICKLEAF'S is stunning (although that wee bit jelly hash was pretty cute too :D)

cindie

:v:

• Like 1

Thanks all, im over the moon to win COTC, especially against such mouth watering competition :nenenenene: Unlucky Viva :wink:

Im celebrating by smoking a nice big Smottie No.10 doob right now. Glad you liked it Chemist, it is a lovely, really lovely smoke....im so gutted she didnt re-veg for me :( Still more Smotties in the seed tub and they will most deffinately be popped to find more stunning girls, I'l take clones though this time!!!

As a thank you to Chemist for the wonderful seeds he has given me and the amazing smokes that have come out of them I would like to give the Smile seeds to Chemist.....Also for the slightly selfish hope that when Chem gets the Lab back up and running he can create some more top notch strains with them for us all to enjoy :notworthy:

Thanks again to everyone who voted for me and the UK420 team :thumsup:

:smokin:

Nice one SickLeaf, enjoy the Smile. :applause:

Sickleaf is another member who recognises that Karma is a good thing. :notworthy: :notworthy:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1