Cream of the Crop - May 2013

Joolz

593 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

look at that its great to see so many oil/hash shots :haveadab:

and we are chuffed to see smottie apear up there aswell

well done all enjoy the fruits of your labour

niceone to the mods for a great selection

atb C

• Like 2

Thanks for the nomination again guys! :yep:

To all my voters, fiver each, how does that sound :naughty:lol

Seriously though, will take time to consider this hard choice, all the best to everyone who's entered, great shots guys!

Zion :haveadab:

I'll take £2.50 and a thumb size dab of that bho pal. night night...

great skills man. I'm a complete bud head as yet but the quality of the extract photography these days is amazing from you guys.

• Like 1

Thanks for the Nom guys :thumsup:

I agree with having 2 seperate comps as there are so many people extracting nowadays :haveadab:

Vivas marble gets me this month :king:

CK. :skin_up:

• Like 1

None of them sticks out all are top notch, this month will be tough call and close win IMo,lets :skin_up: and decide.

Guest Glasto

I voted for Glasto, that purpley bud looks different, I would love to try something like that! :P

Thanks mate and also thanks to the team for selecting one of my shots, its a great surprise and a first for me in Cotc :haveadab: So many amazing pics too, hats off peeps, the Smottie looks filthy :laser:

Ive got my vote in, Viva that is the most sexy picture of hash/jelly ive ever seen, fell for it the minute u posted :inlove:

And my strain is Sannies Blue Diesel btw

Thanks again

• Like 4

Guest Viva

Stunning pics from all ,thanks to everyone thats voted and also to the mods for picking my picture i have to say its one the best extract pictures ive ever taken took me about 4-5 shots and a shit load luck much appreciated and also very pleased to see oil/hash pictures taking a central position in the nominations was a close call btween sickleaf and zion but the oil wins everytime these sorry sick bro its a corker of a pic. :haveadab::yinyang:

• Like 2

Thanks for the nomination guys, made my day :yahoo:

Viva's marbled jelly hash has got my vote this week, first time I have voted for a concentrate, it looks delicious.....and deadly :naughty:

Thanks for everyone that has already voted for the Smottie, really taken aback. Nice one Chemist for creating such a great strain. It really has captured the best from each parent, the wonderful rich flavours from the Hottie and that happy buzzing high from the Smile all rolled into one amazing strain :skin_up:

Chemist deserves the credit for this one, thanks mate :yep:

:smokin:

Edit - Cheers Viva, no worries mate the oil has been getting my attention more and more too.

Edited by SickLeaf
  • Like 5

after much deliberating.............i have voted for sickleaf's smottie...

stunning plant!!!!

well done to all nominated

this gets harder every month

• Like 1

For me i was drawn to the Smottie & Vivas hash shot, after a bit of deliberation its got to be the hash shot, its beautiful, sorry Sickleaf, hope you enjoy your smottie man she looks pure filth :trumpet:

Also a shout out to Glasto for his Blue Diesel, very nice, ive got a pack of them in the fridge :skin_up:

Well done to everyone nominated :yinyang:

Thanks mate and also thanks to the team for selecting one of my shots, its a great surprise and a first for me in Cotc :haveadab: So many amazing pics too, hats off peeps, the Smottie looks filthy :laser:

Ive got my vote in, Viva that is the most sexy picture of hash/jelly ive ever seen, fell for it the minute u posted :inlove:

And my strain is Sannies Blue Diesel btw

Thanks again

Looking nice bro is this plant an Autoflower as iv just grown one that look just like her, and she was meant to be a blue dream,iv put one picture up of mine in my Gallery,i still try to work out how to upload them on two the thread,Peace Kudo

Edited by Kudo

Was between sickleaf and viva for me this month, viv just because I love the look of the subject, top exctracting bro.

All great pics, well done to everyone.