Cream of the Crop - May 2013

Joolz

593 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

No votes for T-Rix?! Jesus, that's some mad hash oil. I was very tempted by Viva's but I had to support T-Rix!!! :)

lol You're a star mate.

This really made my day - my first ever COTC nomination :yahoo:

However, I'm humbled in the presence of greatness; and being nominated & taking part in this month's competition really is the only prize that I need :guitar:

Best of luck to all this month's nominees - there really are some cracking pictures there. I think Viva's jelly hash just pipped SickLeaf's Smottie at the post, for me personally. Amazing. Although just looking at Zion & KBR's BHO shots gave me the munchies and made me want to eat Glasto's Blue Diesel & C.K's Smellyberry!

:haveadab::pimp:

• Like 6

and my vote went to sickleaf. was close between KBR, Sickleaf and Viva but someones gotta win it. :hippy:

• Like 2

Viva's egg for me, that just looks lovely although i really like zions psychosis pic thats sure gunna be a top smoke

It's unfortunate for the others that they've been nominated during the same month as Viva and SickLeaf - it's a stellar board all round, but those 2 are like COTC on steroids.

• Like 1

T-rix for me this month :yep: ,

Congrata to all nominated :clapping:

IMO there's just not enough photos to do two COTC's and keep up the high standard.

Mrm :v:

• Like 4

I voted for KingBlueRizla because it looks like that scene from Jurassic Park where they find the amber with the mosquito in it. I'm totally in love with Viva's Fabergé egg though!

Congrats to everyone who got their photo featured :notworthy:

• Like 1

after careful examination of the photos, i've decided i have to vote for viv's anal bead :wassnnme: top work mate.

atb

• Like 4

after careful examination of the photos, i've decided i have to vote for viv's anal bead :wassnnme: top work mate.

atb

anal bead lol i went with viva's looks like them jelly beans sweets :eat:

well done to all :skin_up:

• Like 1

i do my own extracts so im impressed by the extractrs we have here,,were gonna have to have 2 cream of the crop ,,one for weed & 1 for extracts,,what you think all?????? :spliff::skin_up::haveadab:

• Like 1

Awesome. I guess that we Guerillas are in that phase where our babies are out and fighting rabbits, snails and caterpillars, and what we are seeing is the ingenuity of the technically minded growers. I am so impressed.

Viva just got my vote tho sickleaf with that smotti was nearly there!

Good luck everyone some toppa work you's have put in ATB

lol HEC

Sickleaf for me,such a well finished plant is a pleasure to see.

(and a man who flushes properly-barely any nasty chlorophyll in sight!)

• Like 2

damn man, another hard one this month, i almost always vote for the concentrates but the last couple of cream of the crops have had more concentrate shots than usual, making my vote descision a bit tricky. vivas jelly hash gets my vote, that marbled hash egg is stunning.

its good to see the concentrates getting more votes these days, dont think ive ever seen a hash shot win cotc but kbr was close last month and viva is close this month.

congrats to everyone nominated and good luck :smokin:

• Like 1