Cream of the Crop - May 2013

Joolz

593 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well this is certainly a good show, I love viva's jelly and I'll probably vote for him in the end but there are lots of good choices this time around. Much more variety. I was going to mention a few more like t-fix and sick leafs but the more I looked I couldn't fault any of them really. Glasto's look momping too. Great work guys you should all be proud with those babies. :yinyang:

Edited by Big Wave
  • Like 1

Guest Glasto

Looking nice bro is this plant an Autoflower as iv just grown one that look just like her, and she was meant to be a blue dream,iv put one picture up of mine in my Gallery,i still try to work out how to upload them on two the thread,Peace Kudo

Hi mate and thanks, she is a photo-period too not an auto :yinyang:

No votes for T-Rix?! Jesus, that's some mad hash oil. I was very tempted by Viva's but I had to support T-Rix!!! :)

• Like 1

Hi mate and thanks, she is a photo-period too not an auto :yinyang:

ok thank bro,it just look like my Auto iv just grown out,but meant to been a blue dream but it was not and not sure what iv got then,i but some more pictures up in me gallery of her maybe some mite have grown one out as its an Auto,but got say you girl looking dam yummy two bro,p-Kudo

I'll take £2.50 and a thumb size dab of that bho pal. night night...

great skills man. I'm a complete bud head as yet but the quality of the extract photography these days is amazing from you guys.

lol Dab here for ya bro! Cheers for the vote aswell. Well done on your recent win aswell!

Zion :haveadab:

Sweet, my second nomination now, thanks! Lovely jelly hash Viva. Remember though, a hash and a weed Cotc would require a two packs of seeds to be given as prizes each month. Not sure how it is decided which breeder puts up what, but could add issues... Anyway, lovely photos again people. :D

don't normally vote on the hash over a nice looking plant but viva's jelly looks sooo good it just about wins my vote this month. all looking good tho great show people :yinyang:

• Like 1

the smottie , from sickleaf ,got my vote ,it looks like sum nice bud. :skin_up:

the jelly hash looks tastey too :yinyang:

Guest Viva

sickleafs smottie and my jelly be a cracking combo in a spliff lol thanx for all the votes peeps and as said before some really cracking pictures. :haveadab::yinyang:

• Like 1

I've not seen hash made look like wooden marble lovely picture how was the smoke dude?

Stunning :yinyang:

Guest Viva

Hey mary thanks,The jelly smokes amazing really lovely hash oily taste and as you imagine packs a fair old punch lol, yeah the effect comes from the melting the oil over the top the bubble hash and mixing it through a little bit so you get the lovely marbling effect i was plying with it in my hand wen i noticed the effect and wanted to take some pictures of it im really into extract and macro pictures and is making me wanna go out and get a macro lense and dslr camera thanks for the kind comments and stay safe. :yinyang::haveadab:

• Like 2

Its between Sickleaf and KBR for me. I'm gonna need another day to mull this over though. Top quality all round though! :trumpet:

I think this month we all should have got nine votes that'd been easier :spliff:

Narrowed it down to SickLeaf's Smottie, Viva's Jelly Hash and CK's Smellyberry :unsure:

:smoke:

e2a tough one but Viva's Jelly Hash gets it :yep:

Edited by Seasick Steve
  • Like 2