Cream of the Crop - February 2013

Joolz

637 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Gorgeous looking buds here this month but matt133 with his G13 just pulls me in. :grubsup:

Good luck to all. :yinyang:

i know but not many others seem to think so :P the cheese hypnotizing them all

i know but not many others seem to think so :P the cheese hypnotizing them all

I'm sorry. It's all my cameras fault. It's new and shiny and utterly amazing. I feel a more than a little bit guilty as its awesomeness has given me a significant advantage despite my lack of knowledge and ability, somehow it doesn't feel fair. It's certainly a better camera than I am a photographer. There again I dunno what basis people judge on so I guess I should just shut up. My bud shots only exist here, they're deleted after upload so this is my only record. Occasionally I do indulge myself by clicking on that one in particular to open it on a fresh page then I zoom in to about 175% and loose myself amongst the trichomes. So even I'm not immune.

Again my sincere apologies to everyone for the evil red hypnocheeze in this months CotC.

Laph

Edited by Laphroaig
  • Like 2

I'm sorry. It's all my cameras fault. It's new and shiny and utterly amazing. I feel a more than a little bit guilty as its awesomeness has given me a significant advantage despite my lack of knowledge and ability, somehow it doesn't feel fair. It's certainly a better camera than I am a photographer. There again I dunno what basis people judge on so I guess I should just shut up. My bud shots only exist here, they're deleted after upload so this is my only record. Occasionally I do indulge myself by clicking on that one in particular to open it on a fresh page then I zoom in to about 175% and loose myself amongst the trichomes. So even I'm not immune.

Again my sincere apologies to everyone for the evil red hypnocheeze in this months CotC.

Laph

you are a lame guy

Edited by DarkMeditations

gallery_51349_2711_287544.jpg

your not the first to say this!..its a side bud and i had a bit of trouble going back to using canna (i usually use vitalink)so shes starving in the pic!!..ill see if i can dig out another pic...1 starving kalischnapple...FEED ME!!!!

tbh i actually quite like how she looks in your pic.. very winter colours. its pretty. what week do you chop yours?

you are a lame guy

Sorry if my comment somehow offended you, it was meant as a bit of fun directed at myself and not malicious in any way. Guess I'm not up on CotC etiquette, I'll shut up from now on so as not to annoy anyone else.

• Like 1

Sorry if my comment somehow offended you, it was meant as a bit of fun directed at myself and not malicious in any way. Guess I'm not up on CotC etiquette, I'll shut up from now on so as not to annoy anyone else.

Nah Laph :nea: he's just jealous lol nothing lame about you.

• Like 1

Nah Laph :nea: he's just jealous lol nothing lame about you.

Agreed :yep: it's the internet Laphroaig, rude pillocks drift through here from time to time, nothing that can be done about that, just ignore it

The camera may have taken a good image but people are voting on the bud not the camera

Edited by distracted

haha my point exactly thats either extreme sarchasm or just knocking yourself for jokes when you've clearly done a good job. there was nothing sarchy about my earlier remark I was just saying its a nice photo and it has clearly intoxicated people with its charm

haha my point exactly thats either extreme sarchasm or just knocking yourself for jokes when you've clearly done a good job. there was nothing sarchy about my earlier remark I was just saying its a nice photo and it has clearly intoxicated people with its charm

Hang on no you never, you were suggesting people were voting for the fact it was a "cheese" plant, and because of that "cheese hype" that the growers ability to grow nice plants or take stunning photos were insignificant in peoples judgement when voting... It's how I see it, and I'd be a little more than sarcastic let me tell ya :nono:

Play nice.

CK.

well youve clearly got the wrong end of the stick wasnt meant like that at all, was just stating my personal preference and at the same time still trying to show my appreciation for the leader of the comp at the time. and pointing out that a few people had obviously been sucked in by the clear charm that laphs photo has. i dont know how i managed to be so misinterpreted.