Cream of the Crop - February 2013

Joolz

637 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Beautiful plants all round guys best of luck to all,

My vote went to Laphroaig for a stunning plant and a brilliant photograph all round!

Thanks for the nomination guys and thanks to everyone whos voted :)

I nearly let this one go, ended up taking cuttings 4.5 weeks into flower lol

their doing ok now tho.

• Like 1

Gorgeous plants and shots this month and Laphroaig's sparkly pillows loveliness gets my vote this month, you could fall asleep in them :)

toki

Edited by toki

Congratulations to all the nominees, epic pictures to choose from.

Mat133 got my vote, was a tough decision like it is every month.

:yinyang:

i went for the cheese, but all of them looked great. well done

Edited by billyanalogue

Wow, that took me by surprise. Thank you all. Have to admit COTC has always been a bit of a mystery to me. All the same, very nice to be in the running and so many people liking my Cheese! Blown away, speechless ...

Thank you again for the kind words.

Laph

oh and good luck to everyone else ...

• Like 7

Holy shit! What an unexpected surprise.. Im feel properly honoured lol:yahoo:

Will have to have a dab of the OThaze dry sift on the OG oil rig to celebrate :guitar:

I was considering voting for myself lol but how can i with all those juicy bud shots so its Laphoraigs Cheese for me.

Good luck everyone who was nominated.

• Like 5

Awesome plants, great photography! I'll have some of that frosted red cheese please... My vote is with Laphroaig!

I know I always say this, but what a phenomenal set of photos. It is always so difficult to choose one.

I went for micro mad's Mohan Ram, because it looked really pretty, and very smokable, but do did all of the others. Laphroaig's blue cheese deserves a special mention. I could certainly use a plant like her in my loft.

• Like 1