Cream of the Crop - February 2013

Joolz

637 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Laphroaig gets my vote, so red leaves, so much trichs it looks it would just fall off like snow.

Grats to all nominees

:bong:

cheers for the nomination guys ....well done everyone whos up this month ,some stunnage fleurs on display but Laphroigs cheese is this months winner for me though :hippy:

ive grown kalishnapple alot but yours looks alot different to the usual kali

Absolutely no idea mate, it was a gift from a friend. Mystery Cheese Surprise This was my first time out with this strain, I've learn't allot for next time. It's okay, fantastic smoke and taste but it's not an easy strain to crop and trim, I reckon it took me a third longer to crop than it usually does. I may also be wrong but it feels like a 9 weeker, I'm certainly waiting an extra week to 10 days before hitting them with PK next time around.

I'm cracking the Smellyberry and Oldtimes beans I got in OT's seed sale last year right now, should be selecting a few mothers from them over the coming months with a crop round Christmas time.

Peace

Do the pistols start to chage to a peach colour as about ready? I might be able to tell you it's name.

gallery_51349_2711_287544.jpg

ive grown kalishnapple alot but yours looks alot different to the usual kali

your not the first to say this!..its a side bud and i had a bit of trouble going back to using canna (i usually use vitalink)so shes starving in the pic!!..ill see if i can dig out another pic...1 starving kalischnapple...FEED ME!!!!

Edited by kgb

Do the pistols start to chage to a peach colour as about ready? I might be able to tell you it's name.

There were very few visible pistils throughout the whole of flowering, those that did appear were tiny and soon discoloured to a saffron brown. Right at the end after roughly 10 weeks of 12/12 and 2 and a bit weeks flushing there seemed to be a few more than I'd noticed before but still far less than I've seen with any other canna. The trich's didn't go milky until around week 10, it was two weeks longer than expected and I didn't hang about to see if there was further changes happening. As soon as they went cloudy the scissors came out to play.

Peace