White Widow

CK.

all looks great CK, lovely growing.

You're too kind Tony but I fucked this one up and you know it :doh: Respect to the Widows tho I was expecting bollocks, pollen and nanas all over the place, a real fucking ladyboy orgy lol

Looking lovely CK,well done mate

Thanks cabster bro atb :yinyang:

• Like 1

Guest nelly123

Looking very nice CK, looking forward to hearing what the widows smoke like, hope rest goes sailing for ya man. Nelly

• Like 1

I look forward to a taste report - when it first came out I found the taste to be frankly god-awful; so bad I could not continue smoking it. Hopefully it is improved now, and you will enjoy a decent flavour. Let us know, will you, in your final smoke report?

• Like 1

Arnold, yourself and Nelly are spot on about the smell man :fart: it's like an old piss stained blanket like a mouldy smell.. not very nice.

I hope it smokes better but if not you will know either way.

Looking very well buddy! I have also read about that white widow has a horrible taste, yet others swear by it thats its one of the best strains they have had soo who knows keep up the good work.

• Like 1

Honey I blew up the Widows!

Hey guys just a quick one been messing about with my loupe and my iPhone,

One of the Widows looks done to me but it is very quick for 6 & 1/2 weeks, theres loadsa orange hairs and in the first pic theres a couple of amber/red trichs...

gallery_69331_4345_163948.png

gallery_69331_4345_84685.png

gallery_69331_4345_47615.png

gallery_69331_4345_252585.png

gallery_69331_4345_274893.png

Most are clear but theres also milky and amber ones in there as well, weeks flush? Choppy choppy?

CK :smokin:

• Like 4

I would be tempted to flush for a week and chop her before then if you get itchy fingers

• Like 1

cool pics mate :smokin:

if you need the bud go fur it on that one :D your the boss!!

atb :yinyang:

I would be tempted to flush for a week and chop her before then if you get itchy fingers

Aye, cracking snaps CK...

At least, one of these 2 must a vague notion waht they're talking about!!

As Auto says mind, he like me, is a mad sweaty sock !! You're the gaffer!

All the best china, another fine grow...

• Like 1

Cheers lads, the Orange Bud is starting to brown off as well so I think I'll put them on a flush and keep a close eye on em, just strange for them to be done so early, panicked and thought I'd messed the dates up but no, who reckons it could be the cold snap and the stress caused by that forcing an early finish :unsure:

No seeds, no nanas or anything untoward so guess it's all gravy anyway, more room for the rest and a early smoke innit :yep:

• Like 2

Good stuff CK,good stuff indeed. I wouldn't fret about why they are ready a bit early,just get the cnut smoked lad!

Onwards n upwards

Salty

Edited by oldsalty
  • Like 1

Guest AutoPoter

Cheers lads, the Orange Bud is starting to brown off as well so I think I'll put them on a flush and keep a close eye on em, just strange for them to be done so early, panicked and thought I'd messed the dates up but no, who reckons it could be the cold snap and the stress caused by that forcing an early finish :unsure:

No seeds, no nanas or anything untoward so guess it's all gravy anyway, more room for the rest and a early smoke innit :yep:

thats funny mate as my 10 done the same at 5 week and now at 6 weeks the bs look well done just the weight to go now :D mines were locked out to?

atb mate

p.s get the jacket back on you look weird :smokin:

• Like 1