Jack47 Auto x 3 - 3rd Auto grow in DR60, 250w Euro

Green_bhoy

Small update as i have not been updating as much.

These pics were took on monday which was day 40. The one with the yellow leaves is the one in the BioBizz Allmix soil. I think its on the hungry side as my temps have not been low and the other 2 are doing well. I upped the hungry plant to 3ml/L of bloom. Last week i gave it some fishmix at 2ml/L. The leaves are not as light in colour today so i will keep my eyes on it.

The other 2 are getting 3L of feed each. I had a little burn on the tips on these 2 with giving them 3ml/L of PM Bloom. I reduced this to 2.5ml/L of bloom last feed.

gallery_65266_3624_39440.jpg

• Like 1

Here is a couple of pics i managed before my batteries ran out on my cam. Its just before lights on.

I'm on day 47 now and will be giving them some feed later on today.

gallery_65266_3624_234391.jpg

• Like 1

Pic of a bud on one of the Jack47's.

The macro shot is not bad quality. Should invest in a new camera. The one i have drains the duracel batteries too quick and costs money buying replacements.

gallery_65266_3624_118007.jpg

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Cool Diary!

I'm thinking of starting again and looking at getting a very similar setup to yours, will be watching how this goes :)

3PH

• Like 1