Jack47 Auto x3 - Chop Day.

Green_bhoy

Hi growers.

I had a diary growing in the sweet seeds 2012 comp section. I had my diary in the wrong section ( stupid me ).

Its chop day and this is day 66 from seed showing.

I had 2 x plants in PM magic and 1 in bio bizz allmix. Grown under a 250w in a DR60 tent.

The jack 47 Autos were a lot frostier than my previous cream caramel grows and had a little trouble with temps the last 2 weeks because of the cold snap.

Here are few pics of the end results.

gallery_65266_3624_222718.jpg

• Like 2

This a few pics of the last plant number 3. This was grown in PM Soil with OT Bloom. 6.5l round pots.

Would be happy to get an 0z per plant for my xmas smoke :)

gallery_65266_3624_144322.jpg

gallery_65266_3624_101742.jpg

gallery_65266_3624_68364.jpg

• Like 5

Will keep you posted on the final weigh ins.

These were easy enough to grow and were light feeders compared to the cream caramels.

Hope to get another grow after new year.

Take care, happy growing :skin_up:

• Like 2

Hi mate!!

All looking very nice, thanks for sharing. I'll be around to know about the final results and thoughts ;)

Keep it sweet :yep:

tommy

• Like 2

Yeah, the buds look better than the ones from my CC auto grow, not that the CC isnt great. Just a lot more frostier on plant 2.

I have them hanging in the DR60 with my fan controller set to lowest setting. Temps have been 14c min - 15.6C max.

Was looking on the attitude seeds site to purchase more Jack47 Autos but there sold out :(

Never used anyone else than attitude, maybe Big devil XL next time.

Cheers for looking in autopoter. My team isnt doing too bad lol

Sweet smoke bud.

• Like 3

hi green boy, nice buds and pics :wink:

Tommy said in other thread that you can find lots of shops selling Sweet Seeds, some even may be from the UK.

You can buy directly from Sweet Seeds and it's always better because the seeds are obviously fresher, 100% original, if you have any problem with them it will be easier to get a replacement from Sweet Seeds (while some re-sellers don't replace seeds) and you also get original freebies from Sweet Seeds (depending on how much you order).

i hope this helps you.

cheers!

Jaypp

• Like 2

hi green boy, nice buds and pics :wink:

Tommy said in other thread that you can find lots of shops selling Sweet Seeds, some even may be from the UK.

You can buy directly from Sweet Seeds and it's always better because the seeds are obviously fresher, 100% original, if you have any problem with them it will be easier to get a replacement from Sweet Seeds (while some re-sellers don't replace seeds) and you also get original freebies from Sweet Seeds (depending on how much you order).

i hope this helps you.

cheers!

Jaypp

Thanks for the post Jaypp. I will have a look on the sweet seeds website.

• Like 1

Last wee update on the finished grow.

I pulled off 122g from the 3 plants.

The plant in the biobizz allmix was 33g

The plants in PM soil were 44g and 45g

Plant 2 from post #3 had a nice fruity smell to it. A little hint of lemon i think. Cant put it down to a specific fruit, but it smells lovely.

The THC from all the buds are amazing and found the buds from this grow were less leafy. This may be due to using a MH for my veg instead of the Dual Spec all the way through. They were more compact than the cream caramel under the dual spec.

They had 7 days of drying in the tent and i jarred them up in kilner jars.

I had to go buy 2 more kilners as i had only 3 jars. I put 1oz in each jar and the the last jar has the little bits left from the grow.

I have only 2 jars in the pics as i gave my bro a nice early xmas present of 2 jars (Nice brother i am lol!) Thats should keep him smoking for a while. :)

Have a little trim frozen for some homemade hash.

Would highly recommend the Jack47 Auto strain! Sold out on attitude says it all.

Merry xmas eveyone.

gallery_65266_3624_6781.jpg

gallery_65266_3624_143217.jpg

gallery_65266_3624_145380.jpg

gallery_65266_3624_16099.jpg

• Like 4

nice mate, i feckin loved J47, when i grew it, a bloody lovely smoke. so nice to know ye have nice smoke in the jars for the festive time init? no panic about trying get a hold of wet shite of some dodgy dealer that charge stupid prices, just break in to a jar when ye want, i loves growing me own i do :guitar:

well done and have mellow Christmas :yinyang:

• Like 3