Jack47 Auto x 3 - 3rd Auto grow in DR60, 250w Euro

Green_bhoy

gallery_65266_3624_58490.jpg

Plant 3.

Watered them after these picture were taken.

Will intoduce Bio-Silicon on next watering at around 0.5ml/L.

• Like 1

Hi mate!

Thanks for the update :yep:

Keep it up, sweet smokes!

tommy

Cheers tommy.

Will keep you's all posted.

I have put the diary in the old Sweet Seeds Comp diarys by mistake. :rofl:

• Like 2

gallery_65266_3624_68462.jpg

Day 15

The Jack47's are doing well. The temps have not went past 28c when lights have been on. Have been around the 27c mark. The lowest the temps have been with the light off has been 19.8c.

I have just watered the 3 ladies with Bio-Silicon at 0.5ml/L. I have gave them 2L of water in all.

Since my last post the humidity has been down to 35%. I have got a small bowl of water and a damp cloth to try and get the humidity up and will monitor this over the next few days.

I had a look at the bottom of the pots and there one root showing on the Jacks.

Im going to purchase a digital thermostat with probe and wire it upto my 450w oil rad. The thermostat will be set at 22c for nite time temps.

See you soon :)

• Like 1

gallery_65266_3624_15685.jpg

The ladies are at day 23 now. The plant at the back on the right hand side has stretched more than the other 2. I gave them 0.5ml/L of Bio-Silicon yesterday. They took just over 2.5l of water per pot. Using the wet and dry method.

The plants are giving off a nice smell and i have rigged up the oil rad for nite time temps. The temps have been around 27ish and lights off at 20ish.

I have now changed the MH bulb with a 250w dual spec. Will be buying a HPS sometime this week.

happy smokes :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

gallery_65266_3624_238512.jpg

Few pics from day 32. As you can see there flowering well.

Temps around 26 lights on and 21-22 lights off.

Giving plants 2ml/L PM Bloom. Plants are taking near 3L with a runoff.

Looking good in there mate!

I noticed you said you are getting a thermostat for your oil heater, where are you putting the probe for that? In the soil or at ground level ?

Cheers

Senzi

Looking good in there mate!

I noticed you said you are getting a thermostat for your oil heater, where are you putting the probe for that? In the soil or at ground level ?

Cheers

Senzi

I never did get around to buying one. I have had my oil rad on with a timer. Just doing on for half hour, off for 45mins. This is within the 6hrs lights off.

Its something i will be buying for sure. I would try put it into soil.

I'm also looking at a heating mat for heat to the roots, still having a look and a read up on these.

• Like 1