Jack47 Auto x 3 - 3rd Auto grow in DR60, 250w Euro

Green_bhoy

Hello there fellow growers!

Decided on growing out the freebies of Jack47 Autos. This will be the first time growing this strain. Had some good success with the sweet seeds cream caramel Autos.

My Equipment is near the same but will have some changes on this grow.

Equipment:

DR60 Secret Jardin tent.

250w Euro / MH - Veg / HPS - Flower.

5" RUCK and Rhino.

STR Van Controller.

2 x PC Fans.

7.5L Round Pots.

PM Soil.

PM Granules.

PM Bio-Silicon.

Old Timer Bloom.

Fishmix.

450w Oil rad.

My grow is at 1wk since they popped there heads from the soil. Will be using Serpents guide to autos, which i have used for my other grows.

Will try to keep the diary up to date best i can with information and pictures.

gallery_65266_3624_17001.jpg

Plant 3 has less roots than the other 2. I have had to use Bio-Bizz All mix soil for this plant as my local shop did not have any PM soil left.

This was potted upto 7.5l round pots.

Using PM Granules.

Purchased a 250w MH bulb today. I have used the dual specs through the whole grow in the past. So im going to experiment with the MH for veg and then get myself a HPS for when the go into flower.

Will update later today when i fire up the MH and try get few more pics up.

Peace

Hi Green_bhoy looking good so far mate i have not so long ago started 1 of these i got of a mate she is on day 29

at the min hope all goes aswell as your cream caramels

I have had a read through your grow diary. Good diary you have there mate. I seen you Lst'd yor lady. I'm thinking of trying it on one of my plants. I tried it on my first ever auto grow of cream caramels and they turned out well.

Have you used Bio- Silicon?

I used it on my friends cream caramel autos and i think i gave them the bio-silcon too early. They were in the smallest pots. The leaves had like a clear film over them and some of the plants kind of mutated and grew weird.

Cheers

yes the lst seems to pay off so thought i would give a try with this strain i have

also used bio-silicon from the start as soon as the seed broke the surface of the soil

as i have been told it is safe to use at 0.5ml-1L but i did give mine some grow a bit early

hence the few bad leaves but thats been sorted now hope that helps

Have you ever topped any of the autos? I just read a post of yours about the Black Jack gettin topped. I would give it a go myself with the Jack47's.

gallery_65266_3624_227962.jpg

Thats me finished putting the rest of the grow together. I have just fired up the 250w MH and the bulb is aroun 12-14 inches from tips of the plants.

I have removed the old bottle to the left that is holding the pc fan down. Using a small weight now and its swinging left to right on its own which is like a oscillating fan.

Temps are at 27.4c

I have the passive intake open at the left of the tent now. You can notice the plant on the right has the Bio-Bizz Allmix.

I think at next watering i will introduce the Bio-Silicon and take it from there.

looking good so far mate, got3 sweet seeds mohan ram in at the moment a week or so in front of yours, be interesting to keep tabs :yinyang: :yinyang:

looking good so far mate, got3 sweet seeds mohan ram in at the moment a week or so in front of yours, be interesting to keep tabs :yinyang: :yinyang:

I had a choice of either Jack47 or Mohan Ram. Choose the Jack47 this time but I'm going to do the Moham Ram at the start of next year. They were freebies from the sweet seeds comp.

Have you got a diary up and running Smurfy?

I had a choice of either Jack47 or Mohan Ram. Choose the Jack47 this time but I'm going to do the Moham Ram at the start of next year. They were freebies from the sweet seeds comp.

Have you got a diary up and running Smurfy?

yeah mate its the one in green on my sig :yinyang:

gallery_65266_3624_228255.jpg

Small update.

As of today there are 13 days old. The lights on temp is around 27c and lights off have been 20.5c.

The reflector is still at around 12 inches from tops of the plants.

My humidity has been around 43%. Do you think i should try raise it?

• Like 1