Split from the What to do if our seeds disappoint you Thread

KingBlueRizla

so what you're saying is, there are no bad genetics only bad growers and seedbanks never make mistakes, hermaphroditism isn't a genetic trait and it's the fault of the grower every time.... Pure rubbish, if you grow out 20 plants and well over 50% of the females are full blown hermaphrodites, and you've grown countless other strains in exactly the same environment (at the same time in multiple strain grow) then it's the fucking genetics plain and simple.

I'm a very keen gardener by the way, grow ALL my own fruit and veg. and have a fine selection of garden tools lol

• Like 4

prejudice and what tony? now I actually just think you're a cock, I actually gave very high praise of your strains if you go back and read my posts. My experience of OB has fuck all to do with prejudice, I've just gave an honest account of my experience, when someone asked.

and i never asked for fuckall, when I had problems with the seeds, just accepted that the way it goes sometimes and was happy that the good plants i did get were belters

from your arrogant tone, it just seems that you want feedback of your stock... providing it's only good feedback innit :wink:

Edited by scraglor
  • Like 4

Guest Thicky

Yeah the Orange Bud does have the potential to go hermie as scraglor stated. I believe it is the majority of Orange Bud seeds that do this, not just the Dutch Passion lines. As for Blueberry, it is well known for giving good phenos, but also bad phenos. This information is all over the internet. Next time you are deciding which strains to buy, spend an afternoon Googling the strains and get the information you need to help your choice. If something comes up that puts you off, pick another strain to research. 10 minutes research online can save you 10 weeks of growing time.

Still, shame you had bad luck.

Tony is a big asset for UK420 (imo). Both honest and helpful.

Thank you KingBlueRizla. :yep:

This post has been so helpful.

• Like 1