Split from the What to do if our seeds disappoint you Thread

KingBlueRizla

Havent had a need to yet with 4 regular packs since the start of 2012. Cant see myself being disappointed anytime soon, but good to know where to go if needed. Many thanks.

Have you considered labelling packs or batches of seeds, so you can see a correlation between bad packs/batches? A simple printed code or sticky label would do I am sure.

like the Rhino man says...fair play fella.. if i were to say anything,it would be keep the reg lines

Edited by kgb
  • Like 3

Well that is a pretty fair statement to make Tony. I've been quite vocal on DP's customer service on the boards but this seems like you are going in the right direction so good on you guys :yinyang:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

tony as you seem to be the man to adress in case...I got a colour mix no 1 but the two frisian dew seeds were colour coded the wrong colour as if they were jorge diamond (light grey). So are they FD or JD ? pic in my gallery, grow on balcony. PEACE and long life

Cant say fairer than that, but it's 5 years too late for a lot of us.

I bought 5 fem Blueberry years ago for £55.

They all hermied and tasted like crap. Been using m8's cuttings ever since

and ill buy pick and mix next time.

Wasted £55 and 4 months hard work, then i had to wait another 4 months for my next grow.

Best part of a year wasted because of dodgy seeds, never again.

And it cost me a fortune in dealer weed

Edited by mat133

• 3 months later...

well i guess if you pm and get a satisfactory answer, then that's a good enough reason not to give out bad publicity for the company. if you're still not satisfied, then shouting about it's fair game imo

• Like 2

two reasons I prefer to deal with any complaints by PM are as follows

a) If people knew how seriously and generously we deal with complaints then I would get more scam mails than I currently get, and....

b) Dealing with a complaint in public tends to see the complaint getting amplified out of all proportion when over-excitable trolls jump onboard. Far more dignified to deal with it in a professional way.

• Like 9

• 4 weeks later...
Guest muddy-boots

I sent you a email and you never even replied back. Seems you don't honour your words, and to class people' as trolls is quite bizarre so just goes to show what mind set your companys in. Were all mugs in your eyes that should not complain about your low grade seeds, hermi passion and there for should swollow the money and time we loose and put it down to bad luck. Like I stated in my email to you that your not bothered to reply to, I have had the same problems with your strains over a 2 year period hermis, seeds not cracking and piss poor yields from as you state a quality product Mr hermi passion, more like middle of the road hit and miss. Maybe your reply to this now

Yours

Troll

Guest weedmonsta

I sent you a email and you never even replied back. Seems you don't honour your words, and to class people' as trolls is quite bizarre so just goes to show what mind set your companys in. Were all mugs in your eyes that should not complain about your low grade seeds, hermi passion and there for should swollow the money and time we loose and put it down to bad luck. Like I stated in my email to you that your not bothered to reply to, I have had the same problems with your strains over a 2 year period hermis, seeds not cracking and piss poor yields from as you state a quality product Mr hermi passion, more like middle of the road hit and miss. Maybe your reply to this now

Yours

Troll

dear troll.....

if you thought the seeds were that bad then why did you continue to buy them and grow them for 2 years ?

nice first post by the way, no introduction to the forum or any hellos... damn rude !

Edited by weedmonsta
  • Like 4

Well, just so everyone knows. If you have a gripe, feel let down or had hoped for more with DP seeds. Just send me a PM on here and I will help.

If I am away you can mail info@dutch-passion.nl and one of the guys will help you. Nature sometimes has it's own ideas of what it will do when seeds are planted, we don't get that many problems, but if you do get an issue just PM me and we will help you.

Very noble gesture Tony, is nice to see in this day and age. Im off to see your wares right now

:yep:

Good man Tony.

Many people do not seem to understand that seeds are from nature and no matter how good or dedicated a breeder is, there is always a chance for nature deciding different than what we hope for.

There is not a single producer of seeds that can guarantee 100% germination, that is every flower seed from wildflowers to tulips to cauliflower and everything else you can think of.

I have had a few "customers" claiming seeds did not germinate, but I also worked for the Dutchmen and Homegrown Fantaseeds back then and saw the same names and addresses claiming seeds did not germinate, cheeky buggers.

Everything we buy has a chance to not work, we can only do our best to minimize peoples troubles when it happens with our products.

It would be quite naive to think that companies like ours sell bad seeds on purpose, we are here for the long haul not to squeeze a few quick bucks out of your pockets.

A company like Dutch Passion has achieved its market leading position by selling good quality seeds, not by buying the cannabis cup every year.

To blame them personally for your poor results is weird to me and quite childish, yes you should send them an email and expect good customer service, but I guess they expect to be approached in a civil/proffesional matter.

One last point is that DP is already a market leader, I dont think they need this forum to survive, I think that the major reason that Tony is here is to provide a helpdesk, and ofcourse a little promotion of their brand, but again, they are already a market leader and dont need a forum like this.

I think it shows character that Tony is here, taking all the shit you throw at him without loosing diplomacy is not easy, I know this.

Respect.

Amsterdammer

• Like 5

Guest muddy-boots

I think that if you brought one packet and had problems that's just bad luck so you try again with the same bad luck and then start to wonder.. the last pack I brought was from there shop in Amsterdam may this year, told the guy behind the counter my past problems, he told me I must have been un lucky so I thought ill try hermi passion again' and handed over 36 euros for a pack of orange bud transexuals. So in answer to your question, I give people chance' as I did and have with many seed breaders so I'm just voicing my own views. Hermi passion sells low grade seeds, in my own view.

With regards to calling me rude, I'm not here to make friends or enemy's, I was just following instrutions to contact hermi passion but they never replyed so I used this forum,freedom of speech but like hermi passion stated about trolls jumping on board, I think I found one on mine..