Cream of the Crop - September 2012

Joolz

789 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Tripple B - It looks so sticky and gooey and pliable... mmm

Edit: Them would've got my second vote if I could. Great pic too.

Edited by Dendroid
  • Like 1

Great entries this month dominated by outdoor grows which i think is fantastic but i just couldn`t resit voting for george1`s Blueberry as it looks de-lish !!

Well done to all nominated :yep:

FG :v:

• Like 1

Don't normaly coment on this thread just vote and go (pure jelousy on my part) but I have to say well done pier man they look fantastic sitting in the sun. I hope they all make it to your trimming table. Good work.

Cheers tico.

• Like 1

Well, I'm honoured and humbled to be included in this COTC. My shot was actually taken as high as I could reach. Guerrilla gardening sure does look nice this time'o year! :yep:

But yeah, pier09, that's what it's all about really, maximum buds per square foot bro!! :D

• Like 1

Here's another, head high shot with the moon shining above me ganj. Looks like a xmas tree there. The halo around the plants is just sloppy photoshop lightening tool. Looks cool though. :yep:

tn_gallery_74714_4856_108052.jpg

:yinyang:

Edited by madgiz
pic
  • Like 5

My vote went to MrWeed for the beautiful purple hue on the Theadra, all pics, plants & hash(Trip)looked lovely. Well done everyone for making COTC 104, my turn soon....maybe. :yep:

H2

Here's another, head high shot with the moon shining above me ganj. Looks like a xmas tree there. The halo around the plants is just sloppy photoshop lightening tool. Looks cool though. :yep:

that is a beutiful pic mate.

Cheers tico.

Edited by madgiz

stunning shot that

Edited by madgiz

Great to see all the GG's :) Pier09's great grow got my vote. It immediately brought back vivid memories of growing gardens of NL#5xHaze in the Alpujarras during the 90's :D

Thanks very much to those who went for me :lucky: