Cream of the Crop - September 2012

Joolz

789 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

That Slippy-One photo is simply stunning, thank you for my new desktop background :spliff:

Well done to all those nominated, lovely stuff.

That Slippy-One photo is simply stunning, thank you for my new desktop background :spliff:

Well done to all those nominated, lovely stuff.

It is far out I thought it was bloody photo shopped ( slippy one) or some thing, can't believe it, :yinyang:

He gets my vote anyway :skin_up: It is nice to see so much Outdoor too.

Thanks for even noticing mine :yinyang:

C :yinyang:

was between them and brock1 for me but the colour combo won out and i went for brock1

Edited by DirtyReplicant

Well I had to vote for Mr Trip obviously! but I personally think I should get a prize for having to put up with all his growing related tantrums!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ive heard he likes throwing his toys out of the pram lol lol

• Like 1

Well I had to vote for Mr Trip obviously! but I personally think I should get a prize for having to put up with all his growing related tantrums!!!

ha ha ha ha ha ive heard he likes throwing his toys out of the pram lol lol

lol

• Like 2

Damn hard choice this month but some stunning outdoors results, some happy chappies in the outdoor section, surprising considering the weather, well done all. now to choose.

Once again some fine fine pictures, Congrats to all but for me it has to be Slippy-One - Unknown.

it looks so majestic and proud.

Just a great picture