Cream of the Crop - September 2012

Joolz

789 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

<table width="58%" border="0" align="center" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2">

<tr>

<td width="32%" align="center">post-2-0-69307200-1349362936_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>brock1 - automaria x lowrider2</strong></td>

<td width="33%" align="center">post-2-0-49421000-1349362938_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>C123 - unknown</strong></td>

<td width="35%" align="center">post-2-0-38514000-1349362958_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>Them - Frisian Dew</strong></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center">post-2-0-81275400-1349362941_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>charas - Bangi</strong></td>

<td align="center">post-2-0-74627200-1349362944_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>george1 - Blueberry </strong></td>

<td align="center">post-2-0-58703500-1349362948_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>mrweed - Theadra</strong></td>

</tr>

<tr>

<td align="center">post-2-0-12785500-1349362952_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>pier09 - Frisian,Shaman,Passion</strong></td>

<td align="center">post-2-0-31886600-1349362956_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>Slippy-One - Unknown</strong></td>

<td align="center">post-2-0-12697900-1349362961_thumb.jpg<br />

<strong>TRIPPLE-B - Jelly</strong></td>

</tr>

</table>

<br><br>

Here it is! Our 104th Cream of the Crop competition in our quest to find the very best pictures posted at UK420 every month.<br>

Voting closes at midnight 31st of October, you get only one vote, so have a good look before you choose.<br>

<br>

Above is the short list chosen by the uk420 staff from last months finest, for you our community members to vote on as the best or most interesting picture uploaded.<br>

All the pictures short listed will get a permanent place in the Cream Of The Crop forum in Members Budshots.<br><br>

The Prize for this months outright winner is a pack of Smile courtesy of Oldtimer1<br><br>

Good luck to all those selected this month :yinyang:<br><br>

Peace<br>

Joolz

• Like 4

God damn it! i allways regret coming in here, so bloody hard choosing one over another.

Great pics by all :guitar: , I'll need about 2days to decide my vote on this one, at least! :spliff: .

peace :hippy:

holy fuck i got nominated :) get in big thanks to all at 420 for all the help and guidance to make it possible

edit i voted for them lovely colourfull bud good luck to all entered

Edited by TRIPPLE B
  • Like 1

Everything looks amazing but the fade and coloration of the automaria X lowryder is what did it for me. Simply stunning in my eyes :) Good work to everyone as you all should be proud of your crops, i know i am :) :) :)

• Like 1

Well I had to vote for Mr Trip obviously! but I personally think I should get a prize for having to put up with all his growing related tantrums!!!

• Like 8

My vote this month went to the Piers Frisian,Shaman and Passions dancing gaily in the Autumn sun.. Stunning work mate.. :yep:

• Like 1

Ah what, this is gunna be a tough one! :unsure: Gunna keep looking over a week or so and see what i think then, although i am a sucker for pink pistils :yep:

Peace, Jusliv :smokin:

• Like 1

Great to see some lovely looking outdoor plants, a pleasure, plus some tasty looking indoors to compliment them. Congrats to the nominees and credit once again to joolz and the admin team sorting this out behind the scenes.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, just realised one of my pics is up there!!! Wasn't expecting that! As for choosing I'm going to have to have another look, so many nice pics, I could easily choose 3 or 4. :unsure:

Congratulations everyone :smokin:

fuck me its a hard one there all shit hot. the one id like to own the most is peir for shure that is a is a nice crop. but for best pic gotta be mr weed the pic is real class shot nice one m8 :skin_up: