Cream of the Crop - September 2012

Joolz

789 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

OMG!!! 'Them' is one of the most BEAUTIFUL cannabis photos I have ever seen! If it smokes anything like it looks, then it is heaven. Pure and simple.

• Like 1

:smokin: Hey man, there are so many great looking smokes there, it makes it hard to make a decision ah well here goes nuffin.

lol chose the wrong one it seems :russian: ......hahaha....neva mind eh!

its all for fun heheheheheeeeeeeeeee :smoke: smokinnnnnnnnnnnn.

Surprise, surprise ! I just realised I've been nominated. Thanks everyone , i appreciate.

Obviously I cant vote for myself, I'll go for slippy's scenery...but all are great ! :B)::yahoo:

As usual they are all superb, but I have to give it to Pier09. That's a beautiful picture of some awesome-looking ladies.

Surprise, surprise ! I just realised I've been nominated. Thanks everyone , i appreciate.

Obviously I cant vote for myself, I'll go for slippy's scenery...but all are great ! :B)::yahoo:

I had a good delve into your pics as you were uploading them... Fair play btw....some of those pics are sweet as...:D

Funny thing is... Even B4 This competition....I set one of them as my desktop background... GOOD SHOW OLD CHAP!!! ...:D

I wanted to vote for Slippy's pure guerilla pic, partly out of loyalty to my guerilla brothers and sisters and mainly because it's a fantastic photo. But my rule with CotC voting is that I vote for what makes me want to reach into the screen and pull a chunk off. For that it has to be brock1. The coloured leaves and frosting makes me drool :spliff: