DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

Army

I ,ve got 5 weeks left on my 2 ultimates ,i hope there as nice looking as yours Army,in fact ive germed another to hopefully take cuts and run in nft.

From the way and ease to grow i like these plants but il have to wait for a while to smoke some but your smoke report sounds like it will be just the ticket.

:stoned:

excellent hawkwindzoo, It's one of the most dangerous strains so far I know, a real narcosis, very high potency, I'm also keeping a mother which yielded more than 6oz bone dry, I can not imagine how she will perform on NFT, good luck my friend.

cheers

Army

Edited by Army

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Love the journal man 👍 great grow, im gonna be doing 5 ultimates in a dr120 tent, 600w hps cooltube in 11l pots, just wanna ask for a few tips bro 😊

• Like 1

hey philly one tip i'd give you is follow the plant magic schedule for old timer nutes

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

Absolutly beautiful grow @@Army!

I think these plants have top-class genetics!

Unfortunatly i dont think i would be able to grow anything this big any time soon..

The hash looks superb.. Well done!

:v:

• 5 months later...

i have read this diary a few times i love it, infact it has inspired me to grow the ultimate in the new year i will be SCROGing 3 plants and using full biobizz range and cant wait

i know its a little after the fact but you done an amazing job here @@Army well done and thanks for sharing

Green :)

• 11 months later...