DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

Army

Fuck the weed, where`s the food! lol

That pic at the beginning looks like some of the WhitewidowxTheUltimate i am just finishing mate, they are great yielders and smell lovely and fruity :stoned:

atb dude :skin_up:

• Like 1

Hi mate! I've got some ultimate that I intended to do but the auto's got in first. Will be doing them after crimbo so I'll have your diary to peek at for hints n tips! All the best with it mate! Any chance of a chip butty? lol

• Like 1

looks like you are looking after the troops well :yep: good luck with the grow and fuck you for making me hungry looking at that sexy plate of egg and chips :sadwalk:

Putrid, my friend, what do you want from my hairy arse??? I'll send you one of my Angels, "Army's Angels" , watch your language, next time "Abdullah" gonna knock your door. :D Thank you for coming... ;)

Cheers

NMA

Fuck the weed, where`s the food! lol

That pic at the beginning looks like some of the WhitewidowxTheUltimate i am just finishing mate, they are great yielders and smell lovely and fruity :stoned:

atb dude :skin_up:

Sensei Ratdog, your post made me very happy my friend and my teacher. Hope everything is going well with you.

Keep it green ;)

Cheers

NMA

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya,

hope you all safe and sound!

A little update, "ULTIMATE"s, they all doing well :yahoo:

Plan a little changed, they're in 1lt pots now (or 1.5lt :unsure: ) Next week they're going into 6.5lt pots, decided to give them more time... :yep:

• Like 1

looking very nice and healthy. Its great to see very little variation in leaf structure at this stage. Always a good sign..

the plant in the 6.5L pot is something different? Looks stretchy :)

• Like 1

looking very nice and healthy. Its great to see very little variation in leaf structure at this stage. Always a good sign..

the plant in the 6.5L pot is something different? Looks stretchy :)

Hi Doobz,

Plant in 6.5lt is +Speed Auto, I should never start that thingy, there's another one in the tent, smells nice and pungeant already but hell outta stretchy, never ever :nono:

Cheers

Army

Guest nelly123

Hi Army, nice work so far man the plate of food brought me in m8 i've got to say that looked mint even at 7am i could eat it just now for mi breakfast :wassnnme: it will be interesting to see another ultimate grow i've long done mine it was'nt to my taste man but a few who had it off me wanted more of it so maybe it was just me being me, all the best with em dude. nelly :guitar:

• Like 2

Hi Army, nice work so far man the plate of food brought me in m8 i've got to say that looked mint even at 7am i could eat it just now for mi breakfast :wassnnme: it will be interesting to see another ultimate grow i've long done mine it was'nt to my taste man but a few who had it off me wanted more of it so maybe it was just me being me, all the best with em dude. nelly :guitar:

hi Nelly,

Thanks for coming :notworthy: They look dangerous to me,

they doing well so far, I'm having space problem atm, main light is very high because of the autos goin on same place, I'm doing my best not to stretch them

but these Autos don't look they'll finish before 3 weeks..hope DPs turn out well suited to my taste.

cheers

army (ulti-mate one :D )