DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

Army

gallery_64418_5122_62989.jpg

Hello everyone!

I'd like to say big THANK YOU to UK420 and Dutch Passion, especially Tony the Plant Manager for making this possible...

gallery_64418_5122_46689.jpg

THE ULTIMATE

Through careful breeding we have created one of our most important strains, we call it “The Ultimate” as it combines some of the heaviest yields we have ever seen with genuine connoisseur quality.

It grows to a height of 60-75cm, ideal for the indoor grow room. Flowering time is 8-10 weeks, with explosive bud growth in the last 2 weeks. The Ultimate (50% Indica, 50% Sativa) will take plenty of nutrients during the growth cycle and is resistant to moulds and bud rot making it a good greenhouse choice too.

Our growers have never seen a plant yield as heavily with this level of quality. This is a recession busting strain of epic proportions and is guaranteed not to disappoint. This strain is already setting new standards amongst the Dutch commercial growers and is set to become a Dutch Passion legend.

gallery_64418_5122_216323.jpg

Grow Gear

nothing has changed since my last grow, I still stuck with Plant Magic Organic Nutes, Organic MaxiCrop Seaweed and against all odds half organic :D Plagron BatMix :D

Germination

gallery_64418_5122_229533.jpg

After a scuba session, all seeds germinated successfully. Btw I'd like to say seeds were smaller than the usual, they were very tiny,that surprised me a little bit but all of them sprouted with no problem apart from one of them couldn't get rid of the capsul on time and following others 2 days behind ;) (top right corner)

gallery_64418_5122_69779.jpg

• Like 12

Hmm...not getting many visitors... very poor table of course.

What about this? just prepared for you fellow growers! C'mon then! :applause:

gallery_64418_5122_47478.jpg

Now thats how you get folk through the door!! lol

All the best with your grow, smoking on some Ultimate at the moment :smoke: Great grower, big yeilds, your gonna have fun on this one. Also, one of my phenos went purple. Not so much the leaves, but the calyxs were pink/purple, a real treat to the eye. Enjoy!!

Zion86 :hippy:

• Like 1

gallery_64418_5122_70735.jpg

DutchPassionTony, Thanks a lot boss. Lightning plan? They're under T5 floros atm, next week I'll chuck'em straight into 6.5lt pots, no potting up inbetween and they are going under 600w hps for another 3 weeks, then they will share 2 x 600W hps with other 16 plants (total of 26) in 2m x 1.80m flowering area. I know, too many plants :doh: but I am not gonna top'em and I'll try to give the best place (left side of the growroom :D ) to Ultimates.

Budelaire, Hey Bud long time no see??? hope everything is going on as planned at your side, I couldn't find your diary? Not much time left y'know. Thanks for the kind words.

Zion86, Cheers for poppin in mate, nice diary yours and I have to say great grow. I'm very impressed with the look of the plants, especially buds. Good luck with your new grow, I'll be there :yep:

Cheers

Army

• Like 5

Guest yosser hughes

Hmm...not getting many visitors... very poor table of course.

What about this? just prepared for you fellow growers! C'mon then! :applause:

gallery_64418_5122_47478.jpg

i dont like all that posh shite,av ewe got any egg and chips available ?? good luck with em,2 pieces of bread and butter to fill the gap would be nice like.

yosser :stoned:

• Like 1

Guest yosser hughes

Yoss :D , thanks for poppin in, your wish is my command sir.

gallery_64418_5122_14196.jpg

Cheers

Army

now we talking real food yum yum yum :stoned: duw duw i could smash that right now god i am starving looking at that simple meal :stoned:

• Like 1

looks like you are looking after the troops well :yep: good luck with the grow and fuck you for making me hungry looking at that sexy plate of egg and chips :sadwalk:

• Like 1

Budelaire, Hey Bud long time no see??? hope everything is going on as planned at your side, I couldn't find your diary? Not much time left y'know. Thanks for the kind words.

Cheers

Army

Your as sharp as a Kilij my friend. I haven't yet started a DP one yet buddy.

Things are certainly not going to plan to be fair,things are going south! :rofl: things have changed since I popped my name down for the seeds way back when and I'm certainly no longer bothered about the competitions etc my friend.

I have promised I'll grow them out to tony by PM and show them, with my usual passion and gusto and he's happy with that (I think?).

I'm a man of my word mate, just had some mini disasters! So it will now be after the show that the good folks at DP have put on for us all here. :sorry:

they will be most probably wet before the years out. :yep:

Best of luck with yours Army.

Edited by Budelaire
  • Like 2

hi Budelaire,

indeed I am more than happy for you to enjoy growing our seeds as (and when) it fits in with you. No pressures or hassles from Dutch Passion, its not our style heh heh.

• Like 2