DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

Army

Guest nelly123

Top work Army some very nice buds to toke their, be interesting to hear what you think of the smoke, hope you got what you was after and more. Nelly

• Like 1

Top work Army some very nice buds to toke their, be interesting to hear what you think of the smoke, hope you got what you was after and more. Nelly

Excellent smoke my friend, everyone happy :yep: thanks for reminding smoke report :D

gallery_64418_5122_132191.jpg

• Like 7

ULTIMATE SMOKE REPORT

Example of a barely trimmed Ultimate plant after dried upside down for 12 days, a milgauss watch used for sizing purposes

;)

gallery_64418_5122_38201.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_24562.jpg

SMOKE REPORT

gallery_64418_5122_430391.jpg

Nutrients: Oldtimer Bloom

Growth: Very easy

Yield: Very High, my biggest yield per plant so far, 2X600W, 2 square meters space, 10 plants, over 1kg easy.

Smell: At harvest a hazy lemony smell was going on, after dried it turned out a lemony skunk smell.

Taste: After smoke it leaves a grapefruit like taste in the mouth.

High: Very good high, not easy tolerant, a straight first hitter. A serious smoke all over also very strong as bodily. I had my best sleep for years with Ultimate, very good sleep inducer even smoked just once.

Very easy to grow, very good high, ultra good yielder, I recommend to everyone :yep:

gallery_64418_5122_175334.jpg

~THE END~

• Like 13

That looks and sounds lovely Army... :smokin:

Did they stay in the 6.5 ltrs throughout the long veg and flower?

yes pixie, I used 200ml smal pots then straight into 6.5lt all the way.

cheers

army

• Like 2

Nice grow.

What was your final dried weight for the ultimate?

hi jjbel,

my friend I did not really check what is the total yield, still some drying but I can say 40oz to 50oz, depends on how much you dry or how much you moist back.

I give you an amsterdam coffee-shop secret: Lettucing ;) there's let's say 30gr bone dry bud in there, tomorrow, 24h after, they are going to be 35-38gr :D :D :D

so I really don't know and don't care about my total yield but I am sure ULTIMATE is my biggest yield per plant (apart from mother plants) so far.

gallery_64418_5122_87327.jpg

• Like 2

hi jjbel,

my friend I did not really check what is the total yield, still some drying but I can say 40oz to 50oz, depends on how much you dry or how much you moist back.

I give you an amsterdam coffee-shop secret: Lettucing ;) there's let's say 30gr bone dry bud in there, tomorrow, 24h after, they are going to be 35-38gr :D :D :D

so I really don't know and don't care about my total yield but I am sure ULTIMATE is my biggest yield per plant (apart from mother plants) so far.

gallery_64418_5122_87327.jpg

Top notch work mate, I couldn't resist to read your grow diary after I seen them beautiful buds with them lettuces!!

I was wondering what is going on there but then read your explanation and understand it bit better now, however wouldn't lettuce make the bud taste like.. lettuce? or smell like salad? O_o? :skin_up:

• Like 2

try it mate, that's quick version, you use big plastic trays with lid, try not to touch the lettuce to buds, leave it 24h, only moists and adds weight to bone dry buds.

Cheers

ULTIMATE SMOKE REPORT

Nutrients: Oldtimer Bloom

Growth: Very easy

Yield: Very High, my biggest yield per plant so far, 2X600W, 2 square meters space, 10 plants, over 1kg easy.

Smell: At harvest a hazy lemony smell was going on, after dried it turned out a lemony skunk smell.

Taste: After smoke it leaves a grapefruit like taste in the mouth.

High: Very good high, not easy tolerant, a straight first hitter. A serious smoke all over also very strong as bodily. I had my best sleep for years with Ultimate, very good sleep inducer even smoked just once.

Very easy to grow, very good high, ultra good yielder, I recommend to everyone :yep:

gallery_64418_5122_175334.jpg

~THE END~

i totally agree man about the lemon defenitely getting a strong lemon smell into week 6

• Like 2

Guest nelly123

Sounds just like mine tasted plus you confirmed my yeild i had a good yeild off mine too, niceone for the tip about bone dry buds wi letuce. Enjoy ARMY. Nelly

• Like 1

I ,ve got 5 weeks left on my 2 ultimates ,i hope there as nice looking as yours Army,in fact ive germed another to hopefully take cuts and run in nft.

From the way and ease to grow i like these plants but il have to wait for a while to smoke some but your smoke report sounds like it will be just the ticket.

:stoned:

• Like 1

Sounds just like mine tasted plus you confirmed my yeild i had a good yeild off mine too, niceone for the tip about bone dry buds wi letuce. Enjoy ARMY. Nelly

Nelly mate, I'm glad you hit the spot same as me, the lettuce trick is good but the pictured trick is wrong, should be done in a big tray and lettuces must not touch to buds.

cheers