DUTCH PASSION/MASTERS-AT-WORK THE ULTIMATE GROW by ARMY

Army

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FLOWERING WEEK 3

I took Tony's words as I should take caution and switched to flowering 3 weeks before. A shot from my little helpers in the war against thrips.

gallery_64418_5122_67632.jpg

• Like 3

Hey Army i germed 3 Ultimates and 5 brainstorm yesterday.I have been looking for a diary or 2 of this strain so if you dont mind il pull up a chair and light a big one :smokin:

Lovey green plants you have too.

atb

HWz

e2a How long do the ladybirds last before they take a suicide run at your lamps?

Edited by hawkwindzoo
  • Like 1

Hey Army i germed 3 Ultimates and 5 brainstorm yesterday.I have been looking for a diary or 2 of this strain so if you dont mind il pull up a chair and light a big one :smokin:

Lovey green plants you have too.

atb

HWz

e2a How long do the ladybirds last before they take a suicide run at your lamps?

Hi hawkwindzoo,

They're cool mate :yep: mostly living under the pots so harvest day is real massacre :D

gallery_64418_5122_455382.jpg

• Like 3

Guest nelly123

Hey Army, proper lush they are m8 have you sprayed with essence at all? were you get the lady birds from? i been serching for some but with winter here now dont look like i'll be finding any now, i no you can buy some sort of bug to deal with most of our enemies, but never really looked at any of them, keep up the good work. nelly :skin_up:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Army, proper lush they are m8 have you sprayed with essence at all? were you get the lady birds from? i been serching for some but with winter here now dont look like i'll be finding any now, i no you can buy some sort of bug to deal with most of our enemies, but never really looked at any of them, keep up the good work. nelly :skin_up:

Hi Nelly, I don't have Essence but heard good things about it. Ladybirds comes to garden every year with first cold, I collect them with a jar, sometimes they get into house, easy to catch, when you touch they don't move fo a while. Anyways current situation. :yep:

gallery_64418_5122_206945.jpg

• Like 2

FLOWERING WEEK 5

Current position, I'm at the top :D , plants are 160cm to 180cm tall and spreaded 120cm x 220 cm area under 2 x 600W HPS, nutrient Plant Magic Oldtimer Bloom at a rate of 4-4.25ml/l, It's not very easy to get a good picture but at the end I'll give them a special session.

gallery_64418_5122_174982.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_374796.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_44792.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_280946.jpg

Edited by Army
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

FLOWERING WEEK 7

It's not gonna end green... I was on 4.5ml/l (still) Oldtimer Bloom, never used that much before but still not enough for Ultimate, buds attacked all of the green leaves and they turned to pale green, anyway it's still good grow. There's a pungeant peppered very hashy smell going on in the growroom at this stage, smell is too strong, it never been that much before. I hope my 10" Rhino won't let me down. Btw, cuttings from flowering Ultimates rooted... :yep:

Since I changed the way of lights in the room, I can't get a nice picture but we still got time for a few 3rd. page shots.

gallery_64418_5122_21983.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_402966.jpg

gallery_64418_5122_253398.jpg

• Like 6

wow that is a well stacked growroom Army!

The Ultimate is a heavy feeder and she will pile on a lot of heavy bloom in the last 2 weeks. So enjoy the spectacle of seeing this variety do the business for you, it should be a very heavy production.

Nice job of the cuttings too.

I cant wait to see the piccys over the next 2 weeks, please keep us updated. Get the jars cleaned and ready!

cheers

tony

• Like 3

Very nice mate, can't wait till I've got a proper growroom. Will be sorting it out over the summer. ;)

Trigger happy with the beans then. :D

• Like 1