Drying nets , any good?

Guest bobbert

• 8 years later...

Can anyone point me in the direction of the IKEA drying net? Can't see them, did they discontinue them?

Where else would have the ones with a hook on the top and the bottom that isn't extortionate?

Cheers

• Like 1

Cheap enough on the river at £6.50 

I googled IKEA drying net and other options came up  

I'm sure you'll see what I mean and get what you need

• Like 2

I bought & use a 8 layer , 1 mtr wide drying net set up  ,  its hanging in the music room in a makeshift cardboard box with breather holes and extracted.

Works very well ,  got room for large ice blocks to aid hot temp drying.

I was going to buy the 4 layer version but went with the  8 , all layers clip on via seat belt stly buckles ,   glad i got the 8 layer as its been ful numerous times and also lets me hang branches from the outer lips of each layer :yep:        I love my nets and have got a few people to buy the same item ,   4 yrs on and still in great condition.   

Think it was circa £25 from fleabay 

• Like 3

I bought one of theses, It has 46 pegs for haning branches off and just fits in my 60x60 tent.

large.20230222_044219.jpg

Top view but old pic

large.20220928_192246.jpg

And this if i have a slipt harvest times lol

large.20220922_234306.jpg

Edited by Military Grade
  • Like 2

Thanks guys, "The river" only took me about 36 minutes to figure out wtf you meant lol@Darknight420710

Nice set up there @Military Grade

I would usually hang my plants up whole and dry trim, makes it so much better quality. This year however im in a very tight squeeze for time so it's gonna be a wet trim on site then into the nets in a passive intake tent, hoping for as quick a dry as possible.. Yes it won't be such good quality but I'd choose mediocre bud over a jail cell any day!

• Like 1