【About the Sweet Seeds goodie bag】

Sweet Seeds-tommy

day 4 woke up naked with the smell of daz in the air and my sweet seeds t shirt hanging on the clothes horse :crybaby: i can only hope that there has been no shrinkage. God i loved that t shirt but loved wearing the corset even more.

A sad day people. At least i will still be able to be close to it when the wife has it as her nightie, not to bad an outcome i suppose, in fact could turn out really good when i think about it :yes: Yhis way i will be able to cuddle my t shirt,run my hands slowly up and down its soft threads and glide my hand over the bootyfull sweet seeds logo....ohhhh god :naughty: this could improve my sex life!

I may well get a shag out of this, but only when she wares me sweet seeds t shirt mind. Thank you sweets seeds not just for my seeds and t shirt but you may have saved my marriage for another few months :notworthy:

ps cant wait to see her in my uk420 competition winning T shirt

You are one crazy mother f----- man, how duz your lass put up with ya, Mmmmm am in trouble if the shrink in wesher are lass int too bad at it she just loves bleeding drying machine, so owt that goes in shrinks eventually lol. what you got on from now on rabid owt pukka?

Nelly mate i really don't know how or why she puts up with me :rofl: she is a fucking star, but she now wares my beloved Sweet seeds tshirt to bed. it fucking drowns her like cos she is half the size of me :rofl: the sex is great though :blushing: :

• Like 1

Cheers sweet seeds and tommy!!!!

My package arrived yesterday. Like the t-shirt and the free seeds too.

Cant wait to crack some mohan ram and jack47 autos.

Cheers again!!!!!

• Like 1

Guest Wizard_Ovanoz

I'm starting to feel a little left out, still no sign of my package :unsure:

Mm

Piss up/brewery :yep:

• Like 1

Guest weedmonsta

Mm

have you checked that your neighbour aint wearing a sweetseeds tshirt lol

• Like 3

Mm

Piss up/brewery :yep:

I wonder if those who have been to the DAM as prize winners would say that :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: You on the DP Bandwagon now??

CHHeers :smokin:

• Like 2

Hi guys, :stoned:

I have been reading the last post and I see someone who has not received their prize yet.

If you want, people who have not received the prize, you can send me a private.

Perhaps the postman is opening a store Sweet seeds with your gifts.. :skull:

Perhaps the neighbor ... :smoke:

cheers

Jaypp

Edited by Sweet Seeds

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for taking until now and this is just to let you know my prize arrived a few weeks ago so thanks for sending it out & enjoy your vacation :yahoo:

Edited by Serpent
  • Like 1